Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday we finally got our new bed built, well I say we, Luke built it all while I was at work but I spent most of the evening sorting out the bedding, storage and moving things around but I am so happy with the way it all looks now. The house was a bit messy when I came back with tools and equipment everywhere but it was worth it to get the bed made.
- On Thursday I headed back to Aqua Aerobics after a week off and I felt so good after the class.
- Friday evening I headed to St Alban’s with Luke and we had a wonderful meal at the Great Northern Pub in St Albans including one of the best burgers I’ve had.
- On Saturday me and two friends headed to Old Street to a Mean Girls-themed brunch but it sadly wasn’t quite as we expected and lacked heavily on the food aspect that we were expecting so we bailed and went for a late brunch. Despite it being a disappointing event I had loads of fun catching up.
- On Sunday I headed into London with my other half where we had brunch on the South Bank then we did a lot of walking and exploring before ending up at the Creme Egg Cafe which I loved.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I’ve been really pushing the job hunt but still being quite picky with what I apply for and next week I actually have three interviews and each one I am pretty excited about. Wish me luck and fingers crossed.
- After doing some measuring up in my bedroom I have plans to completely change my makeup storage situation moving it out of the bathroom and into the bedroom which is so exciting.
- I lost another pound at Slimming World this week and although my journey is taking quite a long time I know I’m not being as strict as I could so a loss is still a loss.
- I have managed to get up early every single work morning this week and be productive ranging from tidying and cleaning to blog and admin related things. I find I’m quite productive in the mornings so I am hoping I can keep this up.
- I treated myself to a beautiful necklace from a stall in Covent Garden which I had been eyeing up for a while and I absolutely love it.
Five Things Which Sucked
- With all the DIY going on in the flat I’ve been working flat out to try and get things tidy but things still aren’t in a position I am happy with. I know in another week or so things with be more manageable but I just need a day to get everything done.
- I’m a bit gutted that I spent around £37 for the Mean Girls brunch and pretty much didn’t get anything for it as we bailed due to bad organization.
- Coming back from London on Saturday there were loads of train issues so it took me about 90 mins to get home compared to the usual 45 minutes.
- I had hoped to prep for my Thursday’s interview over the weekend but just didn’t have time so I’m going to have to do it at the beginning of this week.
- We headed to South Bank in order to get a Hot Chocolate from a brand I was working with but the machine wasn’t working so we couldn’t which was a bit of a pain as we went there specifically for this.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Pack for Luxemburg as I go on Friday
- Be totally confident for all of my interviews and just be myself
- Lose any weight at Slimming World next week by eating well
- Talk to as many people as I can at the Megabus event I’m going to on Thursday evening
- Have a good relaxing time in Luxemburg with plenty of catching up
What have you been up to this week?