Four Things On My Spring Fashion Wishlist

Four Things On My Spring Fashion Wishlist

As we approach the Spring time when it’s not quite so cold and you don’t need a gazillion layers on to keep warm I thought it would be a good time to do a small Spring Fashion Wishlist. Next month I’m going to be starting a new job and I’ll be going from a formal dresscode to a more casual dresscode so it means there’s a good excuse to buy more clothes.

Lace Up Detail Black Jeans

I am loving the trend of lace up jeans at the moment and these black lace up jeans are beautiful as the lace ups are on top of the jeans so there’s no exposure of skin and no pesky drafts. These have been saved in my wishlist for a while now as they’re a good mixture of smart and casual so I’m sure these will be bought soon.

Black Motorcyle Jacket

I love a good leather jacket and Belstaff have an awesome collection of proper motorcycle jackets which are specific for female riders so they’re a really nice fit. My boyfriend has a motorcycle license and I know one day that he’d love to get a bike so having a jacket which not only looks good but is practical is just what I want.

Oversize Check Shirt

I am really getting into oversized shirts more and you can’t beat a good checked shirt but sometimes I find being slightly larger that they gap a bit around the top so finding some Plus Size one’s like Boohoo are great as I know there’s going to be a bit more room in them. Plus the classic black and white will go with pretty much any outfit.

Motel Tie Back Floral Dress

As soon as I saw this floral tie back dress from Asos it went straight into my saved items as it’s such a cute design. I love the V neck design as I find it’s much more flattering on my shape and the white floral design is perfect for the Spring months paired with some leggings or tights and a pair of ankle boots.

*This post has been written in collaboration with Belstaff but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

1. February 23, 2018 / 12:40 pm

I love all the items you are currently coveting. I too want a motorcycle jacket and I definitely feel like you can’t go wrong with an oversized check shirt.

2. February 23, 2018 / 11:47 pm

I love a black and white check shirt, I need a new one. The jacket looks great too! Also loving boots at the moment, especially when it’s miserable and raining. x

3. February 24, 2018 / 8:59 am

Those are cute items. And I agree, an oversized checkered shirt is always a winner.

4. February 24, 2018 / 9:17 am

Love your fashion choices Rhian and they aren’t far off what my mummy would pick! The oversized check shirt is bang on trend! Great picks x

5. February 24, 2018 / 6:45 pm

These items are really cute! I love spring fashion, I went shopping last weekend and had to restrain myself from buying all the cute spring clothes. The cynic in me thinks it’ll be a few more months before it’s warm enough to ditch the layers!

6. February 24, 2018 / 8:03 pm

I am loving that leather jackets are back in fashion, I need to get myself one

7. February 25, 2018 / 9:53 am

All the items are great but I do especially love the jacket. I can see myself wearing it with many things.

8. February 25, 2018 / 9:57 pm

I love the Black Jeans I just wish I could wear something like them but alas my thigh and umm bum is too big so they would not look good on me unfortunately.

9. February 27, 2018 / 12:44 pm

Belstaff jackets are awesome! A fantastic selection of clothes but currently I wouldn’t mind wearing my duvet 🙂 Sim x

10. February 27, 2018 / 3:09 pm

I love checked shirts as they are so versatile – the lace up jeans are really stylish too. Really do need those layers in this weather. Mandi

11. February 27, 2018 / 6:51 pm

That floral dress is so pretty, and the shape and tie back is always really flattering. Such a perfect spring staple with tights and a leather jacket.

12. February 27, 2018 / 7:06 pm

Being busty I’ve given up on wearing button up shirts – they do nothing for me at all! I love those lace up jeans – bit biker chic 🙂

13. February 27, 2018 / 7:50 pm

I’m a big fan of monochrome at the moment. Loving that shirt.

14. February 27, 2018 / 8:26 pm

I’ve a good oversized shirt too! I have a huge collection and always adding to it haha. I’ve seen some great jackets in the sales too and I do need to get a new leather one soon.

15. February 28, 2018 / 12:45 pm

I really like the shirt, I never wear them but I really should invest in a one x

16. March 1, 2018 / 4:10 pm

I love a good oversized checked shirt too. I remember when I was younger I would borrow my brother’s shirt and wear it. It looked fab.

17. March 1, 2018 / 6:02 pm

I love an oversized shirt, hides a multitude of sins. At the minute my Spring wardrobe is much like my Winter one. Worse if anything, bloody snow!

Katie xoxo

18. March 2, 2018 / 3:54 pm

Jacket and floral dress as what I have on my wish list but definitely loving yours. I can’t wait for Spring

19. March 3, 2018 / 7:59 am

I LOVE that black motorcycle jacket. Very chic. x

20. March 3, 2018 / 11:19 pm

Loving the motorcycle jacket, that is so versatile and will be great with most spring outfits. I won’t actually be going on a bike any time soon though. Mich x

21. March 3, 2018 / 11:44 pm

I love all the choices you have shared however my favorite so far is definitely the jacket.It looks really smart yet versatile.

22. March 3, 2018 / 11:46 pm

I love all your choices , however I really like the jacket best, it looks smart and versatile too.

23. March 4, 2018 / 5:53 am

Great must have items! An oversized check shirt is on my wishlist! Great for hiding my post pregnancy lumps and bumps! x #bloggerclubuk

24. March 5, 2018 / 1:14 pm

Love your Spring style! I need some new checked shirts too.

25. March 7, 2018 / 7:44 am