Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday I headed over to my Nan’s and had a nice catch up with her which is always nice as I am very close with my family and love spending time with them.
- On Thursday I was meant to go out for a meal with my family but my nan was ill so me and Luke decided to still go out and we had a lovely meal in Bills. I had a cocktail and ate two course of cheese fulled goodness.
- On Saturday morning I headed over to my hairdressers house for her to colour and cut my hair in advance of my holiday and I am so happy with the colour.
- On Saturday afternoon I headed in town to do a little bit of shopping and get my nails done. I opted for a blush pinky rose gold colour and I am so happy with how they turned out.
- On Sunday I went out for a pre-Mothers Day meal with my parents and Luke as we’re away next weekend for the actual day.
Five Great Things To Happen
- We have booked our tickets for Slam Dunk Festival in London and I am so excited about the late May Bank Holiday as it’s always one of my highlights of the year.
- I’ve discovered a new series on Amazon Prime which I am loving called ‘The Bold Type’ and it follows three girls who all work for a magazine in New York and I watched the whole season in a week and I am in love with it.
- I officially signed the contract for my new job and I am so excited to be moving forward to a new position with a great company.
- Luke sorted out a light to go around my mirror by my Alex drawers and I absolutely love how it looks and how good it is for me to do my make up in this area as opposed to having to go into the bathroom.
- I was going to buy some Glossier goodies in New York but to save on weight in the suitcase (and because I stumbled across a 20% off code) I made my order ahead of my trip.
Five Things Which Sucked
- The snow was just annoying. The walkways are that bit too icy to walk comfortably and the roads are proving a little tricky sometimes.
- There have been loads of server issues with the music website that I run so it has made proofing articles and doing our social media that bit trickier.
- The floors in my flat are an absolute mess after all the snow with muddy prints on them and I keep cleaning them and they get dirty again. I just hate cleaning haha
- Due to the weather my car service which was cancelled and I couldn’t get it rescheduled for another five weeks.
- At Slimming World I put on half a pound, although considering how much I ate I shouldn’t really be sad about it.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Finish packing for New York ahead of Thursday when we head over to Gatwick Airport.
- Have a bit of a clean of the flat before going away so it’s in a nice state when I come back. There’s nothing worse than coming back from holiday to a messy house.
- Make sure all social media and posts are scheduled for the week that I am back from holiday so I don’t need to stress.
- Get up really early on Thursday in the hope that I can tire myself out and have an early night when we’re at Gatwick.
- Download Jessica Jones ready to start watching on the plane on Friday.
What have you been up to this week?