My Boyfriend Suggests My Missguided Order

My Boyfriend Suggests My Missguided Order

One thing I love about buying clothes is my mini fashion shows for my boyfriend as he is so honest about the clothes that I try on in a way which makes me feel good about myself. He’s also got pretty awesome style himself and when we go out shopping together he suggests items that I’d never think of picking up for myself yet 90% of the time they look great.

So one evening when we were laying bed scrolling through the internet I happened to pop onto the Missguided site and some items caught Luke’s eye. I left control of my phone in his hands as he liked a whole load of items most of which were dresses and shirts, two areas I severely lacked in. I did vito all the items and to be honest pretty much everything he picked out and liked were things that I loved the look of so they stayed.

missguided haul 1

As most of you who shop on Missguided know they always have different sales on all the time so I kept popping back on and a few weeks back there were four items all down to half price so they just happened to fall into my basket. Usually when I place online orders I tend to return at least one or two items but for the first time I kept all of the things that I ordered.

The first thing was a Blue Mini Tshirt Dress (£28) which is an incredibly comfortable fit which will be perfect for travelling and it’s a colour which I wouldn’t usually pick but I absolutely love it.

Next up was a Black Polka Dot Frill Tea Dress (£20) which is a fit I wouldn’t usually have gone for but with the right underwear it looks great on. I absolutely love the sleeves as they sit just below the elbow and have a beautiful frill on the end. It’s the perfect length to be able to wear with both tights and leggings and shows the right amount of clevage to be slightly dressy without being too much so.

missguided haul 2

Next up was a black floral print skater dress (£25) which isn’t really a skater dress as I know them but it has the most incredible sleeves and is the perfect length. It’s a little more of a late Spring/ Summer dress due to the sheer style but it also isn’t super thin.

The final thing I picked up was a grey washed shirt dress (£25 – Now £10). I had actually bought this a month or so before but in a size which didn’t fit but this one was perfect. It has a silky lining which means it does come out about a size smaller than normal but it’s the perfect length to wear as a dress and beautiful flared sleeves.

Would you trust your partner or friend to choose your clothing order?

My Boyfriend Suggests My Missguided Order

1. Joanna
    March 9, 2018 / 5:37 pm

I am guilty of this too, my boyfriend has a much better taste in clothes than I do. He bought me most of my outfits and every time they fit and look great. With him I don’t even need to worry about going shopping. 🙂

2. March 9, 2018 / 6:30 pm

My boyfriend has a better style than me so more often than not I get him to pick out my clothes!

3. March 9, 2018 / 8:00 pm

My husbamd loves too choose clothes for me… I might get him to look at Missguided 🙂

4. March 9, 2018 / 9:15 pm

I don’t think I would, he has bought some lovely items but some equally dodgy things !!

5. March 10, 2018 / 12:28 pm

As a singleton I can’t say I know what it’s like to have a man select clothes for me. That being said your man has some good taste! I can totally see that these options would suit you!

6. March 10, 2018 / 4:40 pm

Great choices! My husband would have no idea, I daren’t think about what he would choose!

7. March 11, 2018 / 5:06 am

We just started dating so not sure yet but would be nice to see what he thinks looks good on me and what is my style

8. March 11, 2018 / 8:18 am

Nice. Looks like your boyfriend likes dresses. Wish there was more variety but thats just me! Great collection!

9. March 12, 2018 / 10:22 am

You are so pretty that all the dresses you wear looks great on you, so you boyfriend has a tough decision

10. March 14, 2018 / 7:55 am

I wouldn’t trust my husband to pick my wardrobe, he struggles with his own LOL

11. March 14, 2018 / 12:16 pm

If my husband picked my clothes I’d probably be wandering around looking like a masseuse! I think it’s interesting though because men don’t see our bodies the way we do and often pick things that flatter bits they love but we hate. It can be quite a confidence booster. Love the blue mini dress best.

12. March 14, 2018 / 1:59 pm

Your brave, I don’t know if I’d trust my boyfriend to pick my clothes out!

13. March 14, 2018 / 7:13 pm

Great choices. I wouldn’t trust my hubby to choose my clothes he struggles to dress our son in clothing that doesn’t clash.

14. March 14, 2018 / 8:53 pm

ha, such a fun idea! I would not trust my husband to pick my clothing at all haha – I am fussy and he is clueless lol x

15. March 14, 2018 / 9:51 pm

hahah I definitely wouldn’t suggest this my boyfriend! Not sure I’d end up with anything wearable xD

16. March 15, 2018 / 11:53 am

oh now see mine would go for anything low cut and tight and everything I don’t want to be wearing yours sounds like he has a great eye for design

17. March 15, 2018 / 12:05 pm

Love that you put all your trust in Luke to choose these items – the boy obviously has good taste, as they’re all great. Can’t wait to see a post with you featuring some of them Rhian x

18. March 15, 2018 / 3:27 pm

I think my husband has good taste in clothes and it would be fun if he chose the items! It’s definitely something we’ve never tried before, you guys just gave me an idea! Also, I love his picks for you!

19. March 16, 2018 / 8:29 pm

Luke picked some lovely items, what a great idea to get him to choose some items that caught his eye!

20. March 17, 2018 / 8:04 am

My partner would not have a clue, but looks like your chap did a fab job x

21. Hannah
    March 17, 2018 / 8:56 am

Ive never heard of misguided. I do like that blue dress