Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Tuesday evening I headed to play Badminton with my friends again and we had a really great hour of game time.
- On Thursday evening I headed to Rickmansworth/ Chloreywood to go to The Gate restaurant with Luke and we had some really great food so keep your eye open for a standalone post on this.
- Friday night saw local band Lower Than Atlantis head back to Watford and play a hometown show. I took my brother along and we had so much fun.
- On Saturday I had a lovely day in London with my best friend Lucy and we managed to do a tour of The Globe theatre, a great afternon tea and a cheeky cocktail in a litrary themed bar which was so much fun.
- On Sunday me and Luke headed to my parents for a roast dinner and had a nice afternoon catching up alongside some relaxing time at home.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I bought tickets to go and see a Ru Paul’s drag race show in October and I am so excited for it as I’ve been meaning to go to one for ages.
- I managed to head to the gym before work pretty much all week and I am so proud of myself for having the get up and go to do that. I really hope it’s something I can keep up.
- I managed to make food for every single day to take into work to avoid the temptation of buying food in the canteen which I know wouldn’t be good for my weight or my wallet.
- I lost a pound at Slimming World this week and although it’s only a small figure it’s still something.
- Luke bought another large batch of things round to the flat from his parents and we managed to find homes for everything which I am so happy about as we’ve almost brought all of his stuff round now.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I used the wrong type of puff pastry when I made my Slimming World pasties so they weren’t as healthy as I’d have liked them to be.
- I’ve definitely eaten a few too many treats since being weighed so I need to get back on track over the next few days.
- I didn’t have time to go and collect my post from my nans this week so I have a massive backlog which might take quite a bit of time to sort throug.h
- I left one of my Easter eggs a bit too close to a slow cooker and it ended up melting. I managed to salvage the chocolate by putting it in the fridge but it doesn’t look the best.
- Again another week where I just didn’t have time to have a relaxing bath.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Pack and finalise plans for Isle of Wight next week.
- Write at least a week’s worth of posts for my blog as I really don’t want to get behind.
- Lose any weight at Slimming World.
- Continue going to the gym every day before work.
- Take photos of all my clothes due to go to Ebay.
What have you been up to this week?