Five Things – Week 110

Five Things – Week 110

Five Things I Did Last Week

• On Tuesday evening I headed to play Badminton with my friends again and we had a really great hour of game time.
  • On Thursday evening I headed to Rickmansworth/ Chloreywood to go to The Gate restaurant with Luke and we had some really great food so keep your eye open for a standalone post on this.
  • Friday night saw local band Lower Than Atlantis head back to Watford and play a hometown show. I took my brother along and we had so much fun.
  • On Saturday I had a lovely day in London with my best friend Lucy and we managed to do a tour of The Globe theatre, a great afternon tea and a cheeky cocktail in a litrary themed bar which was so much fun.
  • On Sunday me and Luke headed to my parents for a roast dinner and had a nice afternoon catching up alongside some relaxing time at home.

Five Great Things To Happen

• I bought tickets to go and see a Ru Paul’s drag race show in October and I am so excited for it as I’ve been meaning to go to one for ages.
  • I managed to head to the gym before work pretty much all week and I am so proud of myself for having the get up and go to do that. I really hope it’s something I can keep up.
  • I managed to make food for every single day to take into work to avoid the temptation of buying food in the canteen which I know wouldn’t be good for my weight or my wallet.
  • I lost a pound at Slimming World this week and although it’s only a small figure it’s still something.
  • Luke bought another large batch of things round to the flat from his parents and we managed to find homes for everything which I am so happy about as we’ve almost brought all of his stuff round now.

the globe theatre

Five Things Which Sucked

• I used the wrong type of puff pastry when I made my Slimming World pasties so they weren’t as healthy as I’d have liked them to be.
  • I’ve definitely eaten a few too many treats since being weighed so I need to get back on track over the next few days.
  • I didn’t have time to go and collect my post from my nans this week so I have a massive backlog which might take quite a bit of time to sort throug.h
  • I left one of my Easter eggs a bit too close to a slow cooker and it ended up melting. I managed to salvage the chocolate by putting it in the fridge but it doesn’t look the best.
  • Again another week where I just didn’t have time to have a relaxing bath.

Five Things To Do This Week

• Pack and finalise plans for Isle of Wight next week.
  • Write at least a week’s worth of posts for my blog as I really don’t want to get behind.
  • Lose any weight at Slimming World.
  • Continue going to the gym every day before work.
  • Take photos of all my clothes due to go to Ebay.
What have you been up to this week?

Five Things - Week 110. Check Out What I Got Up To This Week Including Live Music, Afternoon Tea and Cocktails

1. April 16, 2018 / 2:18 pm

I love the idea of meeting with friends to play badminton, I’ve been playing tennis but looking for some alternatives too. Oh no to the chocolate egg though, what a pain!

2. April 16, 2018 / 3:52 pm

That sounds like a lovely week – especially the badminton, I have not played in years! Well done on the Slimming World loss too 🙂 Sim x

3. April 16, 2018 / 5:17 pm

Ooo we are off to the IOW next week too – cannot wait. The weightloss is going in the right direction – well done

4. April 16, 2018 / 7:45 pm

I saw you were at Lower Than Atlantis on Facebook, glad to hear you had a good time as they seem like they would be awesome to see live. I’ve not been to see a band in years, but found the O2 have disabled access in play so we’ve booked to see Halestorm.

5. hannah wood
    April 16, 2018 / 7:48 pm

That afternoon tea picture looks so amazing was only on about this the other day need to go for tea. I would like to know more what happend to your puff pastry and why was it not as healthy as you thought.

6. April 17, 2018 / 4:12 am

Sounds like you’ve had a fun week that’s filled with good food and good company! I’m really excited about a food post! Also, I think it’s exciting to watch RuPaul’s Drag Race!

7. April 17, 2018 / 10:57 am

Oh the isle of wight sounds exciting! I haven’t been since I was a child, we loved it there!

8. April 17, 2018 / 12:25 pm

It’s so nice to see how dedicated you are to being healthy especially after you’ve eaten extra over the week. I’ve been focusing on my fitness as well and it’s motivating to see fellow bloggers do it!

9. April 17, 2018 / 8:48 pm

We’ve all left Easter Eggs somewhere a little too hot! I always think melted Eggs adds to the charm!

10. April 17, 2018 / 8:49 pm

Congrats on losing a pound, looks like you are on the right track, also the Ru Paul’s drag race show is going to be amazing. You always do so much and have lots planned for the future,.

11. April 18, 2018 / 11:10 am

As someone who is a massive fan of RPDR I am so jealous that you are going to a show in September. Who will be performing?

12. April 18, 2018 / 7:04 pm

To be honest your great things that have happened far outweigh your bad. I’m so excited for you that you are seeing ru Paul’s drag race – how fun !
    Not to mention that restaurants food looks so scrumptious!

13. April 18, 2018 / 7:20 pm

Sounds like a fab week especially getting tickets for RuPaul – very jealous!

14. April 18, 2018 / 7:34 pm

Wow, you had a great week. Well done on the Slimming World loss. You’re completely right it does seem like a small number but those small numbers add up to bigger ones.

15. April 18, 2018 / 8:12 pm

Good to hear that you had a lovely day with your best friend. Don’t worry about the melted easter eggs chocolate, I’m sure it’s still yummy despite the icky form.