Five Things – Week 117

Five Things – Week 117

Five Things I Did Last Week

• I had a very relaxed beginning to my week as I was still a bit tired from the Bank Holiday (the perils of realising you’re no longer 18!) so I didn’t get up to much.
  • On Thursday we headed into Uxbridge as Luke had to pick up his car and I managed to run a few errands and pick up some bits that I needed including using some Boots points on some Clarins goodies.
  • On Friday Luke was away at an expo so I had the night in all to myself so I binge watched some 13 reasons why, had dinner and did some flat amdin.
  • On Saturday I went to Camden Rocks Festival where I saw some great bands and caught up with some friends I hadn’t seen in a while.
  • On Sunday I headed to Birmingham to meet Luke and his friend and go to the UK Games Expo which was great fun and we managed to play some great games.

Five Great Things To Happen

• My Download Festival accreditation came through so I was finally able to start planning and get a hotel booked. This time I’m going up on Thursday so we don’t have to rush on Friday morning so I know it’s going to be so much more relaxed than it was last year.
  • I bought my ticket for the Good Charlotte show at Alexandra Palace next February and I am so excited to see them play such a big show.
  • I reserved two different hotels in Cologne for a Christmas Market trip in December so once we have the flights booked we can choose which one to keep.
  • I managed to do quite a bit of tidying and unpacking at the flat so things are looking even better than they were last week which I am so happy about.
  • I bought a small polka dot Kate Spade bag online and now it’s arrived I am so happy with how it looks. I know I’m going to get a lot of use of it this summer although I was so shocked and saddened to hear the new about Kate passing, RIP.

Costa mango iced smoothie

Five Things Which Sucked

• I put on a little weight at Slimming World this week which is disappointing but with bank holiday weekend and a BBQ I guess I know why this happened.
  • I was still not feeling 100% by Tuesday so I had to cancel going to Badminton which was a shame.
  • A couple of the clothing items I ordered online just didn’t come out right and I’m going to have to send a lot of them back which is a shame.
  • There has been no new episode of Ru Pauls Drag Race which made me really sad as I was so looking forward to watching it on Friday when Luke was away.
  • Our electricity went out for a few hours on Thursday evening which set me a little behind when trying to get Slam Dunk coverage online.

Five Things To Do This Week

• Pack for Download Festival a good few days before so I’m all prepared.
  • Work out what I am going to wear for my work’s Summer Party on Wednesday.
  • Finalize content from the Games Expo last weekend.
  • Think about booking our flights for Cologne in December.
  • Sort out images for all the posts I have scheduled for June so it’s done in advance as I know it’s going to be a busy month.
What have you been up to this week?

Five Things - Week 117

1. June 4, 2018 / 4:01 pm

You are so organised getting things in place for your Christmas trip, I wish I was that together with my planning! Sounds like all in all it’s been a really good week 🙂

2. June 4, 2018 / 6:20 pm

I have binge watched the new season from 30 reasons why last weekend. It was so good, but also so sad and emotional. It is a very strong movie.

3. June 4, 2018 / 7:00 pm

Congratulations on the new Kate Spade bag I’m sure it’s lovely. Good work on the unpacking- it’s best to do it slowly and get things in the right place.

4. June 4, 2018 / 8:26 pm

I’m always planning the next place we’re going to – you’ve given me ideas for christmas trips 🙂

5. June 4, 2018 / 10:34 pm

Why am I not surprised that you went to the Camden Rocks Festival, you are always going to fab music events and gigs x

6. June 5, 2018 / 10:09 am

download festival sounds like it is going to be amazing, I have only ever done ones that are family friendly

7. June 5, 2018 / 1:40 pm

I’d love to go to the Christmas markets too – if only I could find someone to look after the kids. Very envious of your Kate Spade bag too.

8. June 5, 2018 / 4:57 pm

Looks like you have got some fab trips planned there like the music festival in feb and the christmas market. You are just so organised when it comes to travelling x

9. June 5, 2018 / 9:06 pm

Wow, you’re organised! You’ve got a lot of great trips lined up!

10. June 6, 2018 / 11:31 am

Sounds like you’ve had some fun experiences this week! I can’t believe how organised you are about your events and trips, wish I had your motivation!

11. June 6, 2018 / 12:20 pm

Going to the Christmas market in Cologne sounds like so much fun – I hope to visit a couple of Christmas markets this year! You’ve got some busy times ahead, enjoy Download!

12. Jem
    June 6, 2018 / 3:12 pm

I was so sad to hear about Kate Soade. I have a couple of bits from her too and love them.

13. Angela Ricardo Bethea
    June 6, 2018 / 3:54 pm

It seems like you really enjoy Camden Rocks Festival. I wish I was there to witness the wonderful festival.

14. June 6, 2018 / 5:34 pm

I love Kate Spade handbags too. Some of my friends also love KS. It’s really sad to hear the news about her passing.

15. June 6, 2018 / 10:51 pm

I had no idea Kate Spade had passed away!

16. June 7, 2018 / 9:39 am

My friend loves download and is going as well, she always has a blast. Its awful news about Kate Spade 🙁 x

17. June 7, 2018 / 10:36 am

My mummy bought a Kate Spade Handbag as well this week, from the Cameron street range. It’s so sad. Sounds like you’ve seen some great acts this week and Camden Rocks Festival sounds cool!

18. June 7, 2018 / 8:56 pm

It sounds like you had a good week overall. I’m mad at myself this week as I have TOTALLY fallen off the Slimming World bandwagon. I really need to get my mind back on it

Louise x