Five Things I Did Last Week
- I had a very relaxed beginning to my week as I was still a bit tired from the Bank Holiday (the perils of realising you’re no longer 18!) so I didn’t get up to much.
- On Thursday we headed into Uxbridge as Luke had to pick up his car and I managed to run a few errands and pick up some bits that I needed including using some Boots points on some Clarins goodies.
- On Friday Luke was away at an expo so I had the night in all to myself so I binge watched some 13 reasons why, had dinner and did some flat amdin.
- On Saturday I went to Camden Rocks Festival where I saw some great bands and caught up with some friends I hadn’t seen in a while.
- On Sunday I headed to Birmingham to meet Luke and his friend and go to the UK Games Expo which was great fun and we managed to play some great games.
Five Great Things To Happen
- My Download Festival accreditation came through so I was finally able to start planning and get a hotel booked. This time I’m going up on Thursday so we don’t have to rush on Friday morning so I know it’s going to be so much more relaxed than it was last year.
- I bought my ticket for the Good Charlotte show at Alexandra Palace next February and I am so excited to see them play such a big show.
- I reserved two different hotels in Cologne for a Christmas Market trip in December so once we have the flights booked we can choose which one to keep.
- I managed to do quite a bit of tidying and unpacking at the flat so things are looking even better than they were last week which I am so happy about.
- I bought a small polka dot Kate Spade bag online and now it’s arrived I am so happy with how it looks. I know I’m going to get a lot of use of it this summer although I was so shocked and saddened to hear the new about Kate passing, RIP.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I put on a little weight at Slimming World this week which is disappointing but with bank holiday weekend and a BBQ I guess I know why this happened.
- I was still not feeling 100% by Tuesday so I had to cancel going to Badminton which was a shame.
- A couple of the clothing items I ordered online just didn’t come out right and I’m going to have to send a lot of them back which is a shame.
- There has been no new episode of Ru Pauls Drag Race which made me really sad as I was so looking forward to watching it on Friday when Luke was away.
- Our electricity went out for a few hours on Thursday evening which set me a little behind when trying to get Slam Dunk coverage online.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Pack for Download Festival a good few days before so I’m all prepared.
- Work out what I am going to wear for my work’s Summer Party on Wednesday.
- Finalize content from the Games Expo last weekend.
- Think about booking our flights for Cologne in December.
- Sort out images for all the posts I have scheduled for June so it’s done in advance as I know it’s going to be a busy month.
What have you been up to this week?