Five Things I Did Last Week
- Tuesday was a bit of a tough day as it was the first proper day back to work and although I didn’t like the idea of having to set an alarm and get up it was nice to get back into some sort of reality and normality.
- On Wednesday I headed back to Slimming World and although we didn’t stay this week (as no one else did) I was very happy with the results.
- Thursday saw me head back to aqua aerobics and although it was tough getting back to it I am so happy to have my routine back and be starting to work out again.
- On Friday evening I headed over to my boyfriend’s house to have dinner with his family where I had a lovely turkey stew and we got to chill out for the night.
- On Saturday I headed into London to do some shopping on Oxford Street (mainly picking up orders) and it was so nice and much quieter than any other time I’ve been. I had a lovely solo breakfast and then met my boyfriend in the afternoon to finally visit Chin Chin Labs and have a nice late lunch.
Five Great Things To Happen
- Somehow I managed to lose half a pound at Slimming World this week and I am over the moon. Meals wise I have pretty good but I did snack a lot on chocolate over the New Year/ Pre going back to work period so I am very thankful.
- Some of my sale shopping purchases have started to come through and I am so happy with some of the bargains I managed to pick up this year including my new Ted Baker purse.
- I have cracked straight into my January goals and have been doing pretty well clearing out my flat and getting rid of stuff I really don’t need/ want.
- I am so happy with my Wire Grid board which I bought on the sale in Urban Outfitters and it looks absolutely amazing up in my flat. Thanks to Zoe London for putting the link out on Twitter where I saw it.
- I have been doing really well with my January goals which span savings, blogs, personal and other areas. I do think breaking down my whole year goals into manageable monthly chunks is a far more achievable way of approaching them.
Five Things Which Sucked
- On Sunday I had one of those days where I just felt exhausted all day, napping in the afternoon and just not being as productive as I’d have liked to be. I know my body would have needed that but I always hate not getting stuff done.
- I didn’t manage to sort out my CV like I said last week so I need to make time to do it this week.
- I’ve still been eating a bit more chocolate and sweets than I would have liked and it’s making me a bit little worried about this week’s Slimming World.
- I realised I bought totally the wrong size frame for something I wanted to put up which means that I have to wait until I get the right frame before I can put it up. Serves me right for not checking before I ordered.
- Recently I’ve been getting less excited about some of the images I am creating for my blog and want to get more creative with placements and props as I hate not being totally satisfied.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Clear out my wardrobe and be ruthless with the clothes that I keep.
- Have a relax around my birthday and enjoy the celebrations.
- Finalise dates for my trip to Romania with my bestie and get the flights booked.
- Make a list of all the items which I need to add to eBay after various sort-outs, especially clothing wise.
- Start making a list of all the ideas I have for my blog in 2018 from brands I’d love to work with to creative ideas I want to execute.
What have you been up to this week?