Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday I headed out for dinner with my extended family who are over from New Zealand and it was a really nice evening catching up and seeing them before they head back.
- On Friday I was off work and I had a really productive day doing some blog and life admin bits, but also making a start on our cleaning weekend which included tidying and cleaning both bathrooms.
- Over Saturday and Sunday me and Luke managed to clear out, tidy and sort out both of the bedrooms in our flat which I have to admit was a pretty big job but I am so happy with how it turned out.
- On Saturday evening I headed with Luke and his family to his local golf range for an event which was nice.
- On Sunday I picked up my parents from the airport after their holiday and it was so nice to catch up and it feels like ages since I last saw them.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I made it back to the gym on Tuesday morning and although it was tough after so long off I did feel great going again. Here’s to a better future routine.
- I headed to HomeSense on Wednesday evening and picked up a few new bits for the flat but I was so proud of myself for not going overboard and for not buying too many Halloween items. I know when we have a house I’ll do a bit more seasonal decorating as I’ll have space to store items but for now I’ve got to be realistic.
- We have planned to go away with Luke’s parents and his sister next year for a week in Wales and the house that they’ve booked to stay in looks amazing complete with a hot tub so I am pretty excited.
- We made some pretty amazing pizzas on Friday night which were so tasty. It was really nice to have a proper cook together as it was a bit of a disjointed week.
- I managed to have a real pamper on Friday complete with hair mask, face mask, scrubs and it was so nice.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I was a bit behind with taking photos for blog posts so for some posts I was taking the images the day the post was going live which isn’t usually my style.
- I didn’t feel too well on Monday morning, I probably overindulged too much on Sunday but thankfully it passed quite quickly.
- Luke hurt has back quite badly on Monday so he was on rest most of the week to try and get better. I know how uncomfortable back pain can be.
- I have a lot of items which now need to go on eBay and I know that it’s going to take a while to get them all live, but until they’re up they’re taking up space in the flat which I hate.
- The face mask which I used on Friday was so painful to remove and it left my face quite red.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Work out what outfit I am going to wear to the EMP Halloween event in a day or twos time. I’ll be coming from work so I can’t go too OTT but I want to make a bit of an effort.
- Check out the brand new Debenhams which is opening in Watford on Thursday. I am so excited that our town is finally going to have one and I can’t wait to explore the huge full floor of beauty.
- Pay off my Treatbox Advent Calendar now we’re pretty much heading into October (scary as!)
- Try not to go too crazy with food at afternoon tea on Sunday evening though I don’t think this will be possible.
- Wrap presents for my Nan’s birthday which is at the weekend.
What have you been up to this week?