Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday evening me and Luke headed to his parents to carve pumpkins which was so much fun as I have never carved a pumpkin before and I was pretty impressed with my first attempt, and I managed to not hurt myself.
- On Tuesday evening it was a buffet night at our Slimming World group which was really nice as I got to pig out on healthy food which is always a plus.
- On Friday I had a half day at work so I headed up to Oxford Street in the afternoon for a spot of shopping which concluded with a trip to John Lewis to get some of the personalized Quality Street tubs. Although bringing 3 tins back on the tube wasn’t all that fun.
- On Saturday I had quite a chilled day doing some housework and blog work and it ended with a homemade dinner and my first watch of Forest Gump.
- On Sunday I went shopping with my Nan to get some bits for Christmas and then we had a nice dinner Prezzo.
Five Things Which Were Great
- I am ahead with my Christmas gift guides and scheduling them which I am very happy about as in previous year’s I’ve been doing them a few days before whereas now I am two weeks ahead of schedule.
- I made the first move in my flat sale which is getting my flat valued so any day now that should be done which is exciting.
- I took some images on Friday evening with my softboxes and I am so happy with how they came out that I think they might be my favourite images I’ve taken.
- I am in a really good position with my Christmas present buying as I always like to be finished before December kicks in, but now I just had so much stuff to wrap and I don’t know where to start.
- We had a nice dinner booked for before we go to a gig at the start of December and it’s at a Jamaican restaurant which is something we wouldn’t usually try so I’m excited for new food.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I spent time sorting out and taking an Instagram Image for a campaign only for the campaign to have been closed earlier in the day. Gutted!
- I put on some weight as expected at Slimming World this week although it was less than what I lost last week which I was happy about.
- I’m having a few issues with some online orders that I’ve placed not turning up and some other brands Customer Service isn’t all that great which is stressing me out slightly.
- The expense’s for moving have already started after shelling out a few hundred pounds for a flat valuation. I am a little worried about how much it’s going to end up costing and I can’t find any blog posts or anything about it so I’m determined to blog my journey to hopefully help others.
- I had to throw away two dead plants this week as our second floor flat just doesn’t like keeping things alive. I’m hoping we can nurse the others back to life.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Contact EE about my annual upgrade and see what I can get with it.
- Sort out our soldering iron as I have a pendant to sort out for my mum.
- Enjoy our anniversary meal on Thursday evening without phones and just enjoy each others company.
- Write my Christmas cards so it’s one thing I can tick off my list.
- Sort out my friend’s Secret Santa present as we’re doing our meet up in a few weeks.
What have you been up to this week?