Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday I had the valuation of my flat and while writing this I don’t know what the value has come in at I am a little nervous as this is the price network housing will put it on the market for so I’m hoping it’s what I expect.
- On Thursday me and Luke went to Miller and Carter in St Albans for our anniversary meal and we had such a great meal. This was the start of three days of mini celebrations and we exchanged our presents on Thursday too.
- Friday was mine and Luke’s second anniversary so we celebrated with his best friend and his fiance where we had a nice dinner and did an escape room in London.
- Saturday started really relaxing with a couples massage which was great and then in the evening we had my brother and his girlfriend over for dinner and drinks and it was so nice to catch up.
- On Sunday me and my dad went out Christmas shopping so he could pick up some bits for my mum but to be honest we ended up getting most bits online but it was nice to have a wander around.
Five Things Which Were Great
- In the lead up to Christmas I always worry about not getting enough freelance work but this has been a great week for collaborations and I have some really great one’s on the cards coming up and all in advance of Christmas.
- I had more money in my Christmas savings than I thought which means I have most of the money saved to buy Luke’s presents which I am going to sort out in the next week.
- I got sent some lovely heels from Lace and Flavour just in time for our meal out and although I’m totally not used to wearing heels (and they were quite high) I managed it without falling over or wobbling.
- Watford has just opened a Savers Store and I am excited that we have one as I always had to go to Hemel to the nearest store. You know you’re super adult when this makes you excited.
- Other than a few little bits I am done with my Christmas shopping and I am so happy to be done so early. I love being super prepped and ahead of the game.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I maintained at Slimming World this week and although I shouldn’t be upset by this I really didn’t think I’d had a bad week. Although I guess it’s better than a gain.
- I saw a promotion deal on my phone upgrade but I didn’t do it there and then and when I went back later that day to do it it was back at full price.
- The weather on Saturday was absolutely horrible with so much rain and I had to go out which sucked as I got a bit wet but thankfully I found my pack-a-mac to wear.
- I wanted to sort out my solder iron this weekend but I need to watch some tutorials on how to use it so I need to do that this week as I have a few things to fix.
- Although I have my outfit sorted for my Winter Party in a matter of days I still don’t have my shoes or accessories sorted.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Try and be productive on my day off on Thursday but still take care of myself as I’ll be hungover after my Christmas party.
- Head to Asda’s and Sainsbury’s in the hope of getting the cheese advent calendar for my dad. I tried so hard to buy it last Christmas but I missed out.
- Sort out the questions I want to ask at my mortgage meeting on Thursday to ensure I’m doing all the right things before moving next year.
- Keep looking at my phone upgrade options and make a decision on what to get with my annual upgrade.
- Separate out all of my Christmas presents so I can start the task of wrapping them.
What have you been up to this week?