Five Things – Week 140

Five Things – Week 140

Five Things I Did Last Week

• On Monday I had the valuation of my flat and while writing this I don’t know what the value has come in at I am a little nervous as this is the price network housing will put it on the market for so I’m hoping it’s what I expect.
  • On Thursday me and Luke went to Miller and Carter in St Albans for our anniversary meal and we had such a great meal. This was the start of three days of mini celebrations and we exchanged our presents on Thursday too.
  • Friday was mine and Luke’s second anniversary so we celebrated with his best friend and his fiance where we had a nice dinner and did an escape room in London.
  • Saturday started really relaxing with a couples massage which was great and then in the evening we had my brother and his girlfriend over for dinner and drinks and it was so nice to catch up.
  • On Sunday me and my dad went out Christmas shopping so he could pick up some bits for my mum but to be honest we ended up getting most bits online but it was nice to have a wander around.

Five Things Which Were Great

• In the lead up to Christmas I always worry about not getting enough freelance work but this has been a great week for collaborations and I have some really great one’s on the cards coming up and all in advance of Christmas.
  • I had more money in my Christmas savings than I thought which means I have most of the money saved to buy Luke’s presents which I am going to sort out in the next week.
  • I got sent some lovely heels from Lace and Flavour just in time for our meal out and although I’m totally not used to wearing heels (and they were quite high) I managed it without falling over or wobbling.
  • Watford has just opened a Savers Store and I am excited that we have one as I always had to go to Hemel to the nearest store. You know you’re super adult when this makes you excited.
  • Other than a few little bits I am done with my Christmas shopping and I am so happy to be done so early. I love being super prepped and ahead of the game.

zoella big beauty bang gift set

Five Things Which Sucked

• I maintained at Slimming World this week and although I shouldn’t be upset by this I really didn’t think I’d had a bad week. Although I guess it’s better than  a gain.
  • I saw a promotion deal on my phone upgrade but I didn’t do it there and then and when I went back later that day to do it it was back at full price.
  • The weather on Saturday was absolutely horrible with so much rain and I had to go out which sucked as I got a bit wet but thankfully I found my pack-a-mac to wear.
  • I wanted to sort out my solder iron this weekend but I need to watch some tutorials on how to use it so I need to do that this week as I have a few things to fix.
  • Although I have my outfit sorted for my Winter Party in a matter of days I still don’t have my shoes or accessories sorted.

Five Things To Do This Week

• Try and be productive on my day off on Thursday but still take care of myself as I’ll be hungover after my Christmas party.
  • Head to Asda’s and Sainsbury’s in the hope of getting the cheese advent calendar for my dad. I tried so hard to buy it last Christmas but I missed out.
  • Sort out the questions I want to ask at my mortgage meeting on Thursday to ensure I’m doing all the right things before moving next year.
  • Keep looking at my phone upgrade options and make a decision on what to get with my annual upgrade.
  • Separate out all of my Christmas presents so I can start the task of wrapping them.
What have you been up to this week?

Five Things - Week 140

1. November 12, 2018 / 3:15 pm

Wow! You’re so awesome to finish your Christmas shopping this early. Now I’m feeling some pressure to complete my list too.

2. November 13, 2018 / 12:02 pm

Ooh I love the idea of a cheese advent board! Good luck with the valuation of your flat.

3. November 13, 2018 / 12:18 pm

aww this is s adorable , couples massages and christmas shopping and meal dates and such im so jealous x

4. Hannah Wood
    November 13, 2018 / 1:33 pm

I love Cheese and I bet that the Advent calendar is so nice might have to go and have a look for this.

5. November 13, 2018 / 7:04 pm

You’ve packed more in to this week that I think I have in the past year!! Hope the valuation comes in at what you’re hoping plus some! Good luck with the mortgage meeting too, they’re such a pain but it’ll be worth it when you find your new home. Congratulations on your anniversary x

6. November 13, 2018 / 10:30 pm

Good luck in getting the cheese advent calendar! I love the Savers shop in Hemel but its great they’re opening one in Watford – is it a lot bigger? Congratulations on your anniversary xx

7. November 14, 2018 / 2:01 pm

Congratulations on your anniversary and it’s good to hear you had such a lovely time. I hope your mortgage meeting goes well! As for Christmas shopping – I’ve a long way to go!

8. November 14, 2018 / 11:03 pm

Oh wow, you really ad some great celebrations for your anniversary and i hope you have success getting the cheese calendar for your Dad. Mich x

9. November 15, 2018 / 5:02 pm

You had me at cheese advert calendar! I want one and hope you nab one too. You are super awesome with how organised you are already for Xmas. And happy anniversary to you both!

Thanks for sharing!

Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x

10. November 15, 2018 / 8:40 pm

Never been to a Miller and Carter but hoping to soon

11. November 15, 2018 / 9:07 pm

I haven’t even started with our Christmas shopping, probably wont for another few weeks. What type of heels did you get form lace and flavour?

12. November 15, 2018 / 9:29 pm

Sounds like a mixed week, the weather has been awful hasn’t it? The weekend here was like a hurricane coming! Fingers crossed for your flat valuation!

13. November 16, 2018 / 12:06 am

Ekk good luck with your flat valuation I hope it goes well for you! I’m off to Millar and Carter tomorrow – delicious! I hope you enjoy your Christmas party.

14. November 16, 2018 / 7:57 pm

I was Hoping to have all my Christmas shopping done by now but still got a lot to get

15. November 16, 2018 / 8:15 pm

Aww happy anniversary, it sounds like you had a lovely time celebrating! And well done on being so organised for Christmas. x

16. November 17, 2018 / 4:05 pm

You’re so well organised on your Christmas shopping. I’ve literally bought one present so far!!

17. November 18, 2018 / 12:40 pm

Happy anniversary, sounds like you had a great week, I hope you managed to get your Dad the cheese advent calndar x

18. November 18, 2018 / 5:56 pm

I can’t believe you have finished your Christmas shop…kudos to you my love! I have barely started!

19. November 19, 2018 / 8:15 am

I am envious! I am SO CLOSE to finishing mine, but hoping to have them all done by the end of November – that way I can enjoy December a bit more!

20. November 19, 2018 / 11:47 am

Happy anniversary to you both – Lovely to exchange gifts to mark the occasion. They had loads of the cheese advent calendars in Asda this weekend so hopefully you have dropped lucky.