Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Wednesday I had my Winter Party at work which was a lot of fun and a good excuse to dress up. It’s the first party I’ve had at my new job and both the food and drink was a huge perk of the night.
- I had Thursday off work so my day started off with a good lie in and was then followed by a mortgage meeting and a great pizza lunch at MOD Pizza.
- On Friday I went around my best friends house and we caught up, watched some Netflix and ate so much Indian food I’m surprised I didn’t pop.
- On Saturday I had a pretty relaxing day and then headed to my parent’s in the evening for a massive family get together including Luke’s parents, and my brother’s girlfriend’s parents which was really nice.
- It was a full weekend of family stuff so on Sunday we headed to Luke’s parents for Sunday dinner.
Five Things Which Were Great
- I managed to get tickets to see Dream State next year and I am so excited to see them do a headline show.
- We had beauticians at work for our Winter Party so I got my nails done and I am so happy with how they came out as I went for red and gold glitter.
- I had some great news from my mortgage meeting that I won’t have to pay any fee’s when I sell my property and pay off my mortgage which I am so happy about as it was a potential fee that I hadn’t taken into consideration.
- I got the valuation for my property through and photos have been taken so I am just waiting for the description to be written and then my flat will officially be up for sale.
- I have wrapped just under half of my Christmas presents which I am very happy about as that’s always the job which ends up taking such a long time.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Another member of our team at work is leaving and I’m really gutted as I liked our team how it was.
- When I took the photos of my flat I know they weren’t the best as there was only so much I could move around the stuff in our flat, but we just have too much stuff.
- For pretty much my whole week I have been pretty awful with my diet and I hate how little self-control I have.
- I’ve still not booked my train ticket for going to see Bring Me next Friday as I’m really hoping I can slide out of work an hour early as it changes the train price by over £40!
- I tried cleaning my oven but it didn’t come out as well as I’d hoped so I think I’m going to have to go over it again.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Wrap some more of my Christmas presents so I can start taking them to my Nan’s which is where I give my family their presents.
- Pack and sort out all of my stuff for my weekend away.
- Sort out Secret Santa with the team at work and get started on a great tradition.
- Make a wish list of items I want to buy when I go to Bicester Village next week. I want to be able to treat myself but I don’t want to go too crazy and off target.
- Try and be as good as possible on the diet as I know I’ve not had a good week.
What have you been up to this week?