Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday me and Luke headed to see Fantastic Beasts and I really enjoyed the movie. I actually prefer Fantastic Beasts to the Harry Potter movies and it did have high expectations to live up to after the first one being so good.
- On Thursday evening I popped along to the Spice Girls exhibition in Watford with my friend and it was so interesting to look around and see loads of costumes and items from the 90’s when the girls were huge.
- On Friday I headed straight up to Birmingham after work to see my friend and catch the first night on the UK Bring Me The Horizon tour. The show was amazing and it was so nice to catch up with my friend.
- Saturday marked my very first Christmas get together with my school friends. We headed to our friends in Bletchley for food, drinks, catch ups, secret santa and an evening in the Hot Tub and the whole thing was so much fun. A few of us stayed over for an old-school sleepover but pretty much fell asleep as soon as we got out of the hot tub.
- Luke came and picked me up from Bletchley on Sunday morning and we headed to Bicester Village outlet centre for the first time. I had an amazing few hours wondering around and I picked up some great items.
Five Things Which Were Great
- I managed to lose a pound at Slimming World this week which I’m going to be honest I don’t think I deserved to do, but I am determinded to be good this week in order to ensure it doesn’t creep back on.
- I’ve managed to buy all of Luke’s Christmas presents which I am very happy about, they’re also all wrapped. All I need to do is go round his parents when the tree is up and put the stuff there.
- My flat is officially on the market and up for sale, and within 2 hours I had the first viewing booked in which I am very excited about.
- I am so happy with the items I picked up from Bicester Village as I got some great deals and picked up some items I’d not seen in the normal stores.
- As Boots had a great deal on points instore I ordered my Dyson Hairdryer and got £60 worth of points. I am so excited for it to arrive as I’ve been after the hairdryer for a while.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I have been a bit lax with sorting out my Instagram images so I’ve been behind with scheduling. I need to come up with a plan to push my Instagram forward as it’s been plateauing for a few months now.
- I was all geared up to do overtime at work over the next week but then we got told that we couldn’t do it which I am gutted about.
- I definitely went a little crazy when it came to food on Saturday evening and it was very non-diet friendly.
- I had some money aside from payments and I ended up spending a bit more than I had expected to in Bicester so haven’t got as much to save as I’d have liked.
- After quite a few drinks on Friday night I was feeling a little delicate on Saturday morning when I headed to Bletchley.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Try not to eat/ drink too much when I’m at the Bring Me The Horizon shows later this week.
- Finish writing up my final gift guide of 2018 which will go live the week before Christmas.
- Get loads of fun festive images when I’m in Winchester next Saturday.
- Pack another batch of presents and take some more items around my Nan’s to clear out the flat a bit more.
- Start packing and prepping for my trip to Cologne next weekend.
What have you been up to this week?