Five Things I Did Last Week
- Overtime came back up at work so I did a few extra hours over Wednesday- Friday to top up some money before Christmas.
- On Tuesday I headed to my Nan’s after Slimming World for dinner and a catch up with her which was nice as I’ve not spent time properly with her in a while.
- On Thursday evening I took my mum to the cinema to see A Star Is Born and I was blown away by the movie. It was so emotional and both Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper were incredible in the movie.
- On Friday I finally managed to see my friend after her operation and it was so nice to see how well she’s getting on and catch up.
- Over the weekend I had some errands to run but it was pretty chilled with some home cooking on Saturday and lunch at Luke’s parents on Sunday.
Five Things Which Were Great
- Our Christmas tree was finished on Monday and I am so happy with how it looks. I didn’t put on anywhere near all the decorations I had (as I have a lot) and we didn’t want it to look too OTT.
- I got the memorandum of sale for my flat which means my solicitors and the buyers solicitors have started work and we’re hoping to close the sale in February which is so exciting (but also scary!)
- Vukovi who are Luke’s favourite band (and one I love too) announced a tiny show in January so we bought our tickets on pre-sale and we’re so excited.
- The live Nightmare Before Christmas show with Danny Elfman was announced and I managed to get myself and my bestie tickets. As it’s my favourite movie I am crazy excited to go even though I have to wait until next December.
- I picked up my Dyson Hairdryer order and I am so impressed after my first few uses of it. I’m going to carry on using it for 1-2 months and then do a post to see if it’s worth the cost.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I felt really ill on Tuesday night so I ended up going straight to bed when I got in rather than doing some of the bits I had wanted to do.
- I had a lot of paperwork to go through from the solicitor and I’m not 100% sure I filled in everything correctly and I’m a bit worried about it.
- Yet again I’ve not been very good with my diet and I’m struggling a bit before Christmas when I’m so busy doing cooking to stay healthy.
- I made the fatal mistake of going into town to the bank at lunchtime where I had to queue up for the desk. Never again am I doing that on a Saturday as I wasted some of my day.
- I found a shirt I love but I’ve bought and returned two sizes already as it’s too oversized. I’m really hoping the final one I’ve ordered is okay.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Go over the savings plan I have with Luke so we’re both on the same page when it comes to hopeful savings when we live with my parents.
- Get all the presents taken down to my Nan’s so they’re ready for Christmas Eve.
- Go to another group to be weighed as I’m busy on my normal Tuesday evening.
- Tidy the flat up on Monday morning before I have my property valuation from the buyer’s lender.
- Starting clearing out areas of the flat and be brutal with what I decide to keep and what I decide to get rid of.
What have you been up to this week?