Five Things I Did Last Week
- I had a day off on Monday which included having my flat valuation done by the buyers mortgage company and lots of life admin stuff.
- On Tuesday evening it was the VIP opening of the new Cineworld cinema in Watford and we got to go and see all the new technology in the cinema along with seeing the brand in Aquaman movie which was amazing.
- On Thursday I went out for lunch with some people at work to a pub a few minutes away from our work. Then in the evening I headed to my hairdressers to get my hair re-dyed and I’m so happy with it.
- On Friday evening I headed to Leicester Square with my friend to watch a show called Briefs which was a cabaret, drag style show.
- On Sunday I did a day of overtime at work which wasn’t too bad as the office was still pretty busy considering it was the weekend.
Five Things Which Were Great
- I have completely finished wrapping all of my Christmas presents which I am very happy about as it’s something I can now tick off my list of things to do.
- I managed to have some more pampering time at the start of the week including trying out a new enzyme face mask and having a product filled bath.
- I have been looking at Villa Plus holidays for next summer as a few of Luke’s friends also turn 30 next year and I know everyone is keen to go away together. We thought the best option would be going for a villa to keep the costs low.
- We paid for our Cineworld Annual Passes so hopefully we should get the info through soon so we can start using them. I’m really excited to start going to the cinema more as it gives me and Luke a good plan for date nights while we’re saving.
- I signed my side of the contract for the flat sale *eek* I’ve just got to wait until after Christmas to see if the buyers solicitors have any questions before we can complete the sale which is pretty crazy.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I’m really not a fan of the new WordPress which has been uploaded. Even though I am using the classic version it doesn’t make the bar sticky so I have to keep scrolling up and down for links/ bold etc which is such a pain.
- I had so much to do during the week that I didn’t manage to go and get weighed this week, although that’s probably for the best with how bad I’ve been this week.
- I wasn’t feeling 100% on Saturday night so I ended up missing out on a gig that I had tickets to and missing out on drinks for some friend’s birthdays. Although I definitely think I needed the sleep.
- I made the silly mistake of driving to Tesco on Saturday lunchtime and it ended up taking me over half an hour to drive out of the car park as it was so busy.
- I was really proud of an image I took for a campaign but it got declined and I’m gutted as I thought it was really nice.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Try and do my Sally dress up for the Nightmare Before Christmas singalong on Tuesday.
- Do all of my baking on Sunday 23rd for Christmas so I can relax on Christmas eve.
- Go and have dinner at my Nan’s at least one before Christmas so I can have some one on one time with her outside of the Christmas festivities.
- While I know I won’t lose weight, try to make the best choices possible when it comes to food.
- Do all of my blog stuff in advance of finishing work on Friday 21st so I can have a proper break over Christmas.
What have you been up to this week?