Five Things I Did Last Week
- Easter Monday was a pretty relaxing day really where I went and had my nails done and just generally had a bit of a chilled out day.
- On Thursday evening Luke’s sister came round to see the flat and have dinner with us which was nice as it’s the first time she’d been here.
- On Friday evening we headed into Camden to a tribute’s night featuring Dusted (Busted), Fell Out Boy (Fall Out Boy) and Green Haze (Green Day), all of which were so good.
- Saturday was my dad’s birthday so we went round to my parents for dinner and a nice catch up which was nice.
- On Sunday again it was pretty relaxing but I did some cooking and some more cleaning/ tidying.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I think me and Luke have decided where we’re going to go for his birthday next year and I’m seriously excited about that.
- I made a seriously great slow cooker pulled pork on Sunday evening and I am so happy with how it came out.
- The flat slowly feels like it’s coming more and more together and I’m really loving the way it’s looking showcasing both of our loves and hobbies.
- I sorted out a restaurant review for a week or so’s time and I am really excited about going as the menu looks so good.
- I booked in and had my gym induction at the work gym and I can’t wait to start getting into some good routines.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I had such a headache and genuinly felt so knackered on Tuesday after work that I had to cancel badminton.
- One of my shellac nails has already chipped and I’m a bit miffed. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve gone to a different place or if it’s just me.
- I put on almost 2 pounds at Slimming World but I know why that is because it was Easter and I wasn’t prepping my meals enough.
- I got paid from my old work but it wasn’t a full month’s pay so this month I’m going to have to be really tight on the reins with my spending.
- I didn’t manage to do any TLC stuff on Sunday like a face mask or have a bath like I’d have hoped as the day just disappeared.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Get a frame for the picture me and Luke bought in New York so we can put it up.
- Get the final load of stuff from Luke’s parents so we know exactly how much stuff we have.
- Put another batch of items on Ebay so I can slowly but surely get rid of everything I don’t need.
- Do some more batch cooking at the weekend and prep my week’s worth of work lunches in advance.
- Get my car cleaned as it looks horrible.
What have you been up to this week?