Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Tuesday evening I headed over to one of my friends and we had a pancake party. It was so much fun to have a laugh, scoff some pancakes and have a bit of a catch up.
- Wednesday was Valentines Day and while I think the day is way over commercialized it doesn’t stop us from going out and I was taken to the Maze in Mayfair which is Gordon Ramsey’s restaurant and I seriously had one of the best meals I’ve ever had.
- On Friday I headed to my other halves house where we had a nice dinner with his parents, watched some documentaries and had a bit of a clear out of his room.
- On Saturday I started the day with an Ultimate Eye Exam at Leightons in Marlow which was so interesting to find out what state my eyes are in, this was followed by a trip to both B&Q and IKEA.
- On Sunday I finally got to see Black Panther and it did not disappoint, the movie was really good and I urge people to go and see it.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I have pretty much finalized our plans for New York and I couldn’t be happier with it. I have gone a bit more in depth now with what metro’s we might need to catch and tweaked the order of things to make sure we can go everything we want to do.
- I got my Alex drawers and had some ideas on how to customize them so we’re in the progress of buying paint and drawer handles for the project.
- I had a chance to catch up with some cleaning and tidying in the flat after my brother collected his mattress I was storing so I am really happy with how the flat is starting to look.
- I got to do a spot of shopping before my movie on Sunday and I got some lovely items including a dress that I can’t wait to where in New York.
- I’ve now ordered our travel money card for New York alongside booking our 9/11 memorial tour. I just want the trip to come now as I am so excited.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I ate pretty liberally over the weekend and I am a bit worried that I have put on weight so I need to reign this back a little as I wasn’t able to get the latest last week as I missed Slimming World.
- I’ve still not got round to finishing the latest season of Black Mirror which I have been meaning to finish for a while.
- I didn’t manage any additional workouts other than my aqua aerobics class and I feel pretty rubbish about it. I am hoping once the weather starts to get nicer that I can walk more but until then I’m in a bad rut.
- I really wanted a good pamper session including a face mask, bath and body masks but I just didn’t manage to squeeze in any time to do this.
- Things at work have been pretty mental so even though I’ve been very busy I don’t feel I’ve achieved as much as I’d have liked to.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Buy my London Slam Dunk tickets so that I know we have them before they sell out
- Lose any weight at Slimming World when I go and get weighed
- Get up to date with all my Pinterest pinning and images and have a reflection to see how much traffic and readers it has brought to my blog
- Start planning some more creative content for my blog
- Prep and schedule my Mother’s Day gift guide for the end of the month
What have you been up to this week?