Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday and Tuesday me and Luke had pretty chilled evenings in where we did some home cooking and caught up on some TV.
- This week I headed to see Jurassic World now that it’s out and I really enjoyed the movie just as I did the last one.
- On Thursday I headed up to Derby to set up at a hotel ready for Download Festival and it was so nice to arrive the night before as I got to have a Wagamama’s and a nice chilled evening.
- Over Friday – Sunday I was at Download Festival watching bands pretty much all day and I managed to watch a whole selection of band’s I’d been meaning to see and a few that I’ve loved for a while.
- On Friday I headed into the festival early for a meeting as I worked with Live Nation over the weekend on some reviews for the official Download website.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I’ve got on top of my finances a bit more after a mixed month or two with blogging and I’m now saving again which is great.
- I booked me and Luke in for a meal at Hawskmoor which is somewhere we’ve been talking about going for ages but I took the plunge and booked for next month.
- As I was off work on Thursday I was able to be prepared before my festival and feel a little less stressed before going away.
- As soon as I came home from Download Luke had baked up a batch of red velvet cinnamon rolls and it was the best way to come home from any festival.
- I have managed to add another thing to my portfolio having now worked with the official Download site and I am pumped to have had the oppurtunity.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Somehow I managed to put on quite a bit of weight at Slimming World this week and I am absolutely gutted as I don’t feel like I was that bad.
- As I was only in my normal office two days this week I didn’t make it to the gym at all this week and I am annoyed at myself although I did manage to do a lot of walking at Download Festival.
- Unfortunately due to a family emergency I had to miss my work summer party on Wednesday evening which I am pretty gutted about.
- As I was so busy over the weekend I didn’t manage to do any of my to do list I’d planned to do so coming back was a little overwhelming.
- I wasn’t quite as good with my food at Download as I had wanted to as I ate a lot of cheese, although I did leave out meat all weekend and see what festivals are like for vegetarians.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Finalise all content from Download Festival and get things scheduled on both Mosh and here.
- Start planning a more in depth content strategy for both my blog but also my freelance work so I can start pitching articles.
- Be productive on my two days off this week (Monday and Tuesday).
- Keep a food diary for the whole week and be totally honest about everything I eat and drink.
- Do some form of exercise at home or at the gym every day.
What have you been up to this week?