Thinking Ahead To My Sandals Resort Visit

Thinking Ahead To My Sandals Resort Visit

A few months ago I spoke about the ideas we had for Luke’s 30th birthday next year and where we wanted to go for his special birthday. We pretty much decided on an all inclusive holiday after realising neither of us had had a relaxing sun soaked holiday in a very long time.

As I mentioned in my post before we already had a Sandals catalogue and knew a Sandals resort holiday was a bucket list trip but didn’t think it was something we’d be able to afford in the near future as a good 10 day trip in a nice upgraded room was going to cost not much short of £10,000 which is absolutely crazy month for a holiday when we know we’re house saving.

We thought this until my friend sent me a link showing Virgin Holidays offering 2 for 1 offers on Sandals Resort Holidays. Considering it was just a pipe dream we had no idea where we actually wanted to go and to be honest as all Sandals sites are in the Caribbean I don’t think we really minded so I called Virgin Holidays up and got the best few offers they had.

Of course the 2 for 1 offer wasn’t on the cheapest rooms but we had the information we needed to think about it and we decided to bite the bullet and do it. We decided to do it because price wise we were going to spend the same amount on a 2 week holiday with Thomson compared to the 10 day Sandals Resort deal we got. So we’re off to St Lucia to stay in the Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and I couldn’t be more excited.

Every single time I look at the book I can’t quite believe that’s where we’re going especially as so much is included within the package from scuba diving through to meals from over 20 different restaurants spread across three resorts. Our package includes the Honeymoon Suite so I’m really excited to see how many people are shocked that we’re actually not on honeymoon. We got a great deal considering the upgraded room and added extras but it’s still going to a holiday that we don’t repeat for a long time due to the expense.

Thinking Ahead To My Sandals Resort Visit

1. June 28, 2018 / 7:01 pm

I have been to an all inclusive holiday on the Riviera Maya in January in a 5 stars resort and indeed, it’s something incomparable. You are going to have an amazing time and don’t even want to leave the resort to explore. Enjoy it!

2. June 28, 2018 / 8:35 pm

You will love St Lucia such a great Sandals resort. Have fun trying all the restaurants out

3. Razena
    June 28, 2018 / 8:38 pm

A Caribbean holiday seems like the perfect way to enjoy a summer break filled with sand, sun and sea. Looking forward to reading all about it and learning about St Lucia.

4. June 28, 2018 / 9:24 pm

eek you’re going to have such a wonderful time. i personally have never been but we did a sandals resort vacation a few years ago and it was amazing!

5. June 28, 2018 / 9:39 pm

Oh I am so jealous! My inlaws just got back from the St Lucia Sandals resort actually! They said it was beautiful over there but they felt quite old!

6. June 29, 2018 / 10:29 am

We would love to visit St Lucia, I’ve heard so many great things about it. Let us know how it is once you have been on your holiday. Enjoy!

7. June 29, 2018 / 11:11 am

I’ve never been to St Lucia or a sandals resort, but from your post and comments, it really seems like a great experience.

8. June 29, 2018 / 2:09 pm

This looks like it will be an amazing sunny escape. Do try to leave the resort and check out the local life though!

9. June 29, 2018 / 4:49 pm

I can understand getting excited for a holiday. I really need to think and do more planning in order to go on one of those. I know I could pinch pennies better and haven’t. Hope you have an amazing time.

10. June 29, 2018 / 8:46 pm

Oh wow you are going to have the most amazing time, St Lucia is on my wishlist so I look forward to hearing about it after

11. June 30, 2018 / 9:07 am

Oh wow, sounds like it is going to be a Holiday of a lifetime. I would love to do something like this but it will have to wait until the kids have left home

12. June 30, 2018 / 11:39 am

i am sure you will have a blast. looks like an amazing destination. Lets us know how it goes

13. June 30, 2018 / 10:28 pm

This sounds so insane – 20 restaurants to try??!! Sign me up as well. I bet you are counting the days.

14. July 1, 2018 / 7:48 pm

Ooh, I would love to try a Sandals resort one day! They look so exotic. I can’t wait to hear more about your trip 🙂

Louise x

15. July 3, 2018 / 3:31 pm

Oh wow! What an amazing trip you’ll have. I would love to visit their properties, tey always look so stunning and St Lucia is supposed to be beautiful. Happy planning.

16. July 3, 2018 / 11:53 pm

This sounds like an amazing holiday, hope you have a great time! xo