Six Months On With The Leesa Mattress

Six Months On With The Leesa Mattress

Back in February me and Luke decided to upgrade ourselves to a king sized bed as we were about to ‘officially’ move in together and having a bigger bed made sense and we were lucky enough to work with Leesa on a mattress to go with this. You can read more on my first impressions here but I thought seeing as I’ve had the mattress for six month’s now I’d do a reflective of how it’s been.

I can not sing the praises of The Leesa Mattress enough but I’m going to do my best. Before our upgrade I had an orthopaedic mattress which was £999 for a double from Argos but surprisingly The Leesa Mattress was only £699 for a king size. The brand are able to offer this by operating exclusively online so the premium luxury mattress doesn’t come with a premium price tag. On the old mattress my sleep was reasonable but it wasn’t until I got The Leesa Mattress that I realised how much better my sleep quality could be.

Leesa Mattress me reading

I am a huge fan of quite a firm mattress and Luke likes a softer one so getting a mattress we both loved could have been really difficult but we both love The Leesa Mattress. The mattress is made with three layers of foam which includes a 5cm Avena Foam layer on the top which gives it that little bounce but also allows air to flow keeping you cool. Next up is a 5cm layer of Memory Foam which moulds to your shape to ensure you’re comfortable and then a 15cm Support Foam layer which provides the firmness and support which my body craves. From the very first time we slept on that bed we have had no issues with discomfort, waking up with aches and it’s actually proven to be even easier to fall asleep.

I can definitely feel the effects of the top cooling layer of foam because even in the really warm weather that we’ve been having I’ve been comfortable which considering we sleep with a fan on all year round is a pretty big feat.

If you’re in line for a new mattress you should try The Leesa Mattress as your mattress will be built to order and delivered from within the UK in 5-7 working days and there’s s 100 night guarantee so if you’re not completely happy you can return it for a full refund. Leesa will then donate the mattress to a charity so not only do you get your money back but someone else can benefit from it.

Six Months On With The Leesa Mattress

*This post has been written in collaboration with Leesa Mattresses but all thoughts, opinions and the review are my own

1. July 26, 2018 / 1:36 pm

I’ll have to check this out. We’re looking to upgrade from double to king size so I’ll be checking leesa out.

2. July 26, 2018 / 1:57 pm

I’m a fan of a firm mattress too! Does Leesa offer a recycling program for their mattresses at the end of their lifespan?

3. July 26, 2018 / 6:11 pm

We have this mattress too and it’s so comfy. It’s not too firm and not too soft, it’s been just right for us from day one.

4. July 27, 2018 / 9:23 am

We need a new mattress & I prefer softer ones, hubby likes firmer ones so this sounds like a great idea!

5. July 27, 2018 / 2:38 pm

My son would be needing a new mattress soon. He keeps complaining that his mattress is “lumpy.” I will have to check out this Leesa mattress soon. I love their product guarantee. 100 days to try it out free. Amazing.

6. July 27, 2018 / 4:05 pm

I also like firm mattresses. It helps my back. My back is kind of sensitive so I need a good quality mattress. I get really miserable with those thin mattress 🙁

7. July 28, 2018 / 9:07 am

I’ve seen quite a bit about these mattresses lately and love the look of them. I have a memory foam one and can’t believe how much better I sleep than I did my old one

8. July 28, 2018 / 9:20 am

I love the Leesa mattress, i have one its been two years now and still loving it big time.

9. Hannah
    July 28, 2018 / 7:31 pm

This sounds like a good mattress. I will look at it when i need to upgrade my mattress

10. July 29, 2018 / 4:20 am

To begin with, we are in love with the pillow. We just learnt about the leesa mattress from you. The first thing we did after back pain was change the mattress

11. July 29, 2018 / 10:23 am

I have just upgraded to a king size bed and will need a new mattress soon too. Will have to check out the leesa mattress.

12. July 30, 2018 / 12:40 pm

Will need to check this out . In my house it is much needed. We end up using mattress for not more than 3 months

13. August 7, 2018 / 4:27 pm

A good mattress can make such a huge difference. I have a really good mattress at home but the one I have at uni is horrible!