Five Things I Did This Week
- On Monday evening I headed into Camden for my next laser appointment and thankfully the treatment seems to be going really well.
- Tuesday evening saw me and my other half head into London to see Foo Fighters play a special one off O2 Arena show and it was incredible. We ended up leaving a little early as the band played for 3 hours but everything about it was amazing.
- On Wednesday Kingsmen came out at the cinema so after a cheeky treat at Chiquito’s me and my other half headed off to see the movie and I was really impressed at how good it was considering how much I loved the first movie.
- On Thursday I headed to Islington Assembly Halls to see The Lounge Kittens play alongside an unusual set from Jaret Reddick from Bowling For Soup. The whole night was so much fun and it was nice to see something a bit different.
- On Saturday I headed down to Portsmouth with some of my friends to see another friend who lives down there and we had a fun time exploring, meeting her kittens, playing mini golf and enjoying the sunshine on the beach.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I placed a Lush order online to snap up some of the Halloween/ Christmas range. Normally I’d go into the store but my local one is closed for a refurb so I thought I’d treat myself to a cheeky order.
- I finally started using the products I bought from The Ordinary skincare and beauty range and overall I’ve been pretty impressed but there’s been one item I think has been overhyped, but you can expect a full post on that soon.
- I bought my Dr Martens lite and I am so excited to get them through. I’ve tried so long to break in my old Dr Martens and it’s been tough so I can’t wait to get these through.
- Ahead of some friends coming round I managed to have a bit of a clean of my flat and I am very happy with how it’s looking.
- My Christmas gift guides are slowly starting to take shape and I am so excited about some of the products I’m going to be sharing.
Five Four Things Which Sucked
- There were issues with the trains coming from Euston on Monday evening so I was stuck on a really busy train listening to moody middle-aged men complaining.
- This week I have had so many late nights that I have struggled to get up early any morning and it has really affected how productive I’ve been at work.
- The past week I’ve started to suffer quite badly from a cold, at the moment I’m all bunged up and it sucks.
- I’ve been really bad with eating out this week and I’ve barely been at home to make any home-cooked meals. I’m looking forward to getting back into cooking as I really enjoy it.
Five Things To Do Next Week
- Keep an eye out for any announcements about the Boots advent calendar which should be coming out. I’m not sure which one I want to get this year but the Boots one seems like a contender.
- Get back into aqua aerobics now my parents are back from holiday and I can head there with my mum. It’s going to be nice to get back into a routine again.
- Book our train from Venice to Rome which is the final thing we need to sort out for our holiday in November.
- Sort out some stuff to leave at my other halves as I’ll be spending more time at his from next weekend as he has to cat sit for two weeks.
- Sort out somewhere cool to eat when I head in to London next weekend to cross the Tower of London off my bucket list.
What have you been up to this week?
*This post was written in collaboration with Lyst but all thoughts and opinions are my own