Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Tuesday me and four of my friends headed to play Badminton in a bit to start doing a little more exercise and it was good fun and reminded me how much I love playing.
- On Wednesday it was my last day at my old job which was quite sad as I had been there 3 and a half years so it was the end of era.
- With my first extra day off I headed into London and did some shopping, had a nice lunch, went to see the Greatest Showman and then had a nice catch up evening with my friends.
- On Saturday I went for lunch with a bunch of my friends which was really nice to see everyone, and then in the evening I headed into London to see Five Guys Named Moe at the theatre with my family.
- On Sunday I headed to my boyfriend’s families house and we saw his sister who was back from uni and had a lovely dinner.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I’ve managed to get a few weeks in advance with my blog and social media scheduling which considering I post 5 times a week is great for me. I know that I might not feel up to much when I’m at my new job so I wanted to be prepared.
- My boyfriend has officially moved in with me now and I am so happy that we’ve finally moved with the next step although I know it’s going to take a while to properly move everything into the flat.
- As Luke is moving in I am doing more clear outs which is much needed in the flat as I still have a lot more stuff than I need.
- Last week Linkedin revealed a list of the top companies to work for and Asos was number 1 which makes me really happy and proud to be starting with such a great company.
- I’m working with a great hotel in Edinburgh so we planned a trip over May bank holiday so I can show Luke around one of my favourite cities.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I put on 1.5 pounds when I went to Slimming World which considering I hadn’t been in 3 weeks and went to America in the middle isn’t that bad.
- I feel like the two extra days I had off just went in a flash and I don’t know if I achieved as much in those days as I’d have liked to do.
- I didn’t have muffin cases to make my savoury muffins ready for work so I DIYed it and it didn’t work as they came out as a bit of a mess, teaches me to not buy all the things I need.
- I bought this really nice tshirt dress in H&M but I bought the wrong size and as my local store is much smaller than where I bought it in London they didn’t have one to swap it for so I’m hoping I can still find it next time I’m in London.
- On Friday a lady managed to drive into the back of my car and totally bash up my bumper so now I need to find time to go and get quotes and get that sorted.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Not push myself too much when it comes to my evenings as it will be my first week in my new job and I know I’ll be tired.
- Prep and take in lunches each day I am in my new job so I’m not constantly tempted to spend money on food I really shouldn’t be eating.
- Get into the habit of taking my new water bottle in and drinking at least a full bottle of water each day at work (and not fizzy drinks all the time).
- Lose any weight at Slimming World when I weight in next week.
- Plan something to do on Good Friday to take advantage of the extra day off from work.
What have you been up to this week?