Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Tuesday I headed into London to go to the theatre and see Young Frankenstein which was an incredible new show that I’d definitely recommend going to see.
- On Thursday I went back to aqua aerobics with my mum and it was great to get back into going again.
- On Friday I had a half day at work as we headed down to Southampton to catch the ferry to go to the Isle of Wight. It was such a lovely sunny day as well and we had ice creams on the beach.
- On Saturday morning we spent some time in the spa relaxing and having a massage, then we went out and explored the island a bit.
- On Sunday we came back from the Isle of Wight and headed straight into London to see our friend doing the London Marathon and I am so proud of her, and everyone else who completed it. In the evening I went out with my friend for dinner in advance of her birthday.
Five Great Things To Happen
- Biffy Clyro announced a tour for later this year and I am so excited although tickets go on sale later this week and I am a little worried that I won’t get them.
- I bought my first two records while I was on the Isle of Wight and I am so excited now that we have a record player in teh flat.
- I managed to make healthy food and take it to work every day this week which I am very happy about as I’m really trying to make good decisions.
- I have all of my plans scheduled and ready for my trip to Edinburgh over the early May bank holiday and I’m so excited to go.
- We’ve got our tickets to see Avengers booked and I am so excited to see it! So much so that we’re going to re-watch Civil War this week.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I put on a pound at Slimming World this week although I think this might have something to do with my body getting used to gym going.
- I only managed to head to the gym twice before work this week as I didn’t have a great bunch of mornings.
- I left my phone in my friends car after our meal out on Sunday which meant that I had to go and collect it before work the next day.
- I didn’t manage to keep on top of my to do list as much as I’d have liked and I’m starting the week feeling a little behind.
- I managed to catch one of my nails so some of my shellac is starting to peel and break so I think I’m going to need to get them redone soon.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Go through all of candles and have a bit of a cull of what I’ve got so I can make sure my collection is only full of things I love.
- Write up all of my content from my trip to Isle of Wight.
- Do a little bit of shopping after my meeting in London on Tuesday as there have been a few bits on my list for a while.
- Upload some more things onto eBay including some of Luke’s computer stuff.
- Do a bulk load of photographs of products and other things ready to be used on my blog for next week.
What have you been up to this week?