Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday and Tuesday morning’s I did some overtime sessions at work from 1am-3am helping out at an event so the first two days of my week were totally different with shift times.
- After a slight knock to my car about 5/6 weeks ago my car has finally gone in for repair which means I have a Vauxhall Mocha as my hire car and it’s crazy how much bigger it feels than my Cleo!
- The rest of my week Wednesday- Friday was just spent chilling and spending time with Luke as we didn’t see each other as much as he’d go to bed and I was still up for the first two nights and coming to bed at like 3.30am.
- On Saturday I got a new tattoo done by an artist in Edinburgh who has tattooed me before. I got a cassette tape with flowers around it on the inside of my left ankle and I absolutely love how it came out.
- From Saturday until Monday me and Luke were in Edinburgh exploring the city and having a bit of a change of scenery and it was such a nice weekend.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I managed to write up quite a few blog posts this week when I was trying to keep myself awake until 1am to work so I feel like I am back on track a bit.
- This week we booked our big holiday for Luke’s 30th birthday this year and I can reveal we are going to St Lucia. I am so excited especially as it’s a super luxury Sandals holiday, although the amount of money it making my eyes water but we did still get a great deal.
- I was really proactive and re-contacted a lot of my old blog contacts and have managed to secure a few more projects which I am very excited about.
- I had a glamping trip in Devon confirmed this week and I am so excited about heading there for three nights in July, hopefully the weather will be just as nice.
- I managed to lose three pounds at Slimming World this week which I am very happy about so I just hope I can keep this up.
Five Things Which Sucked
- The beginning of the week was very weird as I wasn’t going to bed at the same time as Luke so we didn’t get our normal evening routine together. I’m glad it was only for two days though.
- I wanted to book for me and Luke to go to the Edinburgh Gin Distillery when we’re there but it was all fully booked which I should have expected over Bank Holiday Weekend.
- I had a bit of a headache at the end of the week so I had to cancel my additional work overtime sessions which was such a shame.
- I definitely didn’t have enough weather appropriate clothing for Edinburgh and this sudden heat wave which we seem to have.
- One of the tiles on my bathroom floor seems to have cracked and I have no idea how to go about replacing it as the tiles were there when I moved in.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Write up posts about my Edinburgh travels.
- Get tickets for Biffy Clyro when they come out later this week.
- Finish sorting out my tax logins so I can look at submitting my latest tax return.
- Book tickets for Deadpool for when it comes out next week as I can’t wait to see it.
- Plan somewhere good to eat when we go to the Grand Designs Event at the weekend.
What have you been up to this week?