Five Things – Week 126

Five Things – Week 126

Five Four Things I Did Last Week

• On Monday me and Luke had a night in and we finished season one of Sherlock which I am absolutely loving.
  • On Tuesday it was Slimming World night and this week I lost two pounds which I was very happy about.
  • On Wednesday I had an evening in on my own to finish packing for my trip away. It was nice to relax and I managed to start watching Orange is the New Black.
  • On Thursday morning I headed to Luton Airport to head to Romania with one of my best friends to do a Dracula Transylvania Tour. I had such a great five days and  will be doing a full post on my trip soon.

Five Great Things To Happen

• During the drives on my trip I watched the whole season of Amazing Interiors on Netflix and it was so interesting to see how some people had modelled their houses.
  • I spent a lot less money in Romania than I’d taken so I was able to treat myself to a new perfume in the duty free at the airport.
  • I tried to set myself a challenge of walking more and I hit 10,000 steps or more every day this week and I managed it.
  • We bought tickets to see Ant Man for this coming week and I am so excited to see it because me and Luke haven’t had a dinner and movie date night in a while.
  • Luke’s got the oppurtunity to get a van from his parents which is a far more practical work vehicle which means I might be getting his car and selling mine which will be a great stash of cash to put towards our house deposit. There’s still loads of things we’ve got to think about but it seems like a great idea.

Bucharest building

Five Things Which Sucked

• I have so much tidying to do in my flat as it wasn’t particularly tidy before I went away and now there’s more mess to deal with.
  • I don’t think that I ate as well as I had before I went away so I’m a bit worried that I’ve put some weight on during my trip.
  • I have so many invoices which I am waiting for payments for and although they’re not overdue I have things which I need to pay off with this money.
  • I got bitten quite a lot when I was in Romania and my bite cream doesn’t seem to be soothing the itchiness.
  • I am still not used to the heat and while it’s awesome to have a summer I am struggling to keep myself from melting every single day.

Five Things To Do This Week

• Unpack and do all my washing from my trip to Romania.
  • Write up as much content as possible from my trip while it’s still fresh in my mind.
  • Maximise my day off on Tuesday and be super productive.
  • Sign back up at our local gym so me and my mum can go back to Aqua Aerobics.
  • Stick to my stricter budgets on spending money now I’m trying to be better with my money.
What have you been up to this week?

Five Things - Week 126

1. Elizabeth O
    August 7, 2018 / 9:23 pm

It sounds like you had a great week, well done on your Slimming World loss! I hear the heat over there is really relentless at the moment too!

2. Monidipa Dutta
    August 7, 2018 / 11:30 pm

Sounds like you had a great week but well done on your Slimming World loss. And here I am still stuck in hospital for since a week..

3. August 8, 2018 / 1:28 am

Wow, How I wish that part of my week would be to pick up a new vehicle. Sigh…Been wanting a bigger vehicle for our growing family but sadly, we cannot afford it yet. Maybe in two years’ time. But hopefully next year. Unless of course, we won’t go traveling next year.

4. Creepers and Cupcakes
    August 8, 2018 / 8:11 am

Girl I need to tidy my flat as well, it’s so messy haha
    Hope you had fun in Romania 🙂

5. Geraline Batarra
    August 8, 2018 / 10:26 am

Wow, congratulations with Slimming World loss and also for having a new vehicle. You really have a great day for that past week and I can see that you still have a great week this week but in a different way.

6. August 9, 2018 / 10:26 pm

Looks like you had a pretty good week. I love Sherlock. The first season was great. But all of them are pretty amazing. I should go back and watch them again.

7. August 10, 2018 / 8:32 pm

You’re doing so well with Slimming World every time i read your posts i try and motivate myself but never get round to it ha. Hope you get your invoices paid soon, thats the worst bit isnt it, just waiting x

8. August 11, 2018 / 4:46 pm

The new Orange is The New Black is amazing! I binge watched it last week. I also get bitten really easily but hope you had an amazing trip!

9. August 11, 2018 / 9:02 pm

Very interesting week. I constantly think that I am leading children to visit the castle of Count Dracula, and I can not achieve that. I hope we’ll go soon.

10. August 13, 2018 / 8:24 am

I am so with you on the invoices thing, it is driving me insane but people just don;’t want to seem to pay

11. August 13, 2018 / 9:19 am

I love these round ups 🙂 I really want to get a Fitbit because I’m sure my step count is embarrassingly low!

12. August 13, 2018 / 8:35 pm

My friend is from Romania, she’s just gone for a holiday and it’s so clean & beautiful. Hope you had a good time.

13. August 13, 2018 / 9:24 pm

Well done on hitting 10,000 steps each day! I took my Fitbit off after the holiday and I have no clue where I put it, so no idea how many steps Im walking! I miss it!

14. August 13, 2018 / 9:29 pm

Sounds like another fully packed week, I hope you get all your invoices paid and the insect bite does heal. On a more positive note, aqua aerobics sounds like something fun to do

15. August 14, 2018 / 2:52 am

I really enjoy these round-ups that you do. Keep thinking of doing something similar. Can’t wait to read your Romania post.

16. August 14, 2018 / 11:22 am

Well done on losing 2lb! I’ve recently been rewatching Sherlock on Netflix, I love that series.

17. August 14, 2018 / 9:33 pm

A Dracula Transylvania Tour sounds amazing. We were in Savannah when they were filming Ant Man there so I can’t wait to watch it either!

18. August 15, 2018 / 7:16 am

Sounds like you had a tight schedule week. Well done you lose 2lbs. I am big fan of sherlock amazing series.

19. August 15, 2018 / 2:30 pm

Sorry to here you got bitten a lot this week. My mummy got stung by a wasp over the weekend. Great on the 10k steps a day this week.

20. Annemarie LeBlanc
    August 16, 2018 / 3:04 pm

Congratulations on the weight loss! I am happy you had some alone time last week even if it was spent packing for the trip. It is still quiet time which for me is like gold! Looking forward to your posts about your trip to Romania!