Five Four Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday me and Luke had a night in and we finished season one of Sherlock which I am absolutely loving.
- On Tuesday it was Slimming World night and this week I lost two pounds which I was very happy about.
- On Wednesday I had an evening in on my own to finish packing for my trip away. It was nice to relax and I managed to start watching Orange is the New Black.
- On Thursday morning I headed to Luton Airport to head to Romania with one of my best friends to do a Dracula Transylvania Tour. I had such a great five days and will be doing a full post on my trip soon.
Five Great Things To Happen
- During the drives on my trip I watched the whole season of Amazing Interiors on Netflix and it was so interesting to see how some people had modelled their houses.
- I spent a lot less money in Romania than I’d taken so I was able to treat myself to a new perfume in the duty free at the airport.
- I tried to set myself a challenge of walking more and I hit 10,000 steps or more every day this week and I managed it.
- We bought tickets to see Ant Man for this coming week and I am so excited to see it because me and Luke haven’t had a dinner and movie date night in a while.
- Luke’s got the oppurtunity to get a van from his parents which is a far more practical work vehicle which means I might be getting his car and selling mine which will be a great stash of cash to put towards our house deposit. There’s still loads of things we’ve got to think about but it seems like a great idea.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I have so much tidying to do in my flat as it wasn’t particularly tidy before I went away and now there’s more mess to deal with.
- I don’t think that I ate as well as I had before I went away so I’m a bit worried that I’ve put some weight on during my trip.
- I have so many invoices which I am waiting for payments for and although they’re not overdue I have things which I need to pay off with this money.
- I got bitten quite a lot when I was in Romania and my bite cream doesn’t seem to be soothing the itchiness.
- I am still not used to the heat and while it’s awesome to have a summer I am struggling to keep myself from melting every single day.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Unpack and do all my washing from my trip to Romania.
- Write up as much content as possible from my trip while it’s still fresh in my mind.
- Maximise my day off on Tuesday and be super productive.
- Sign back up at our local gym so me and my mum can go back to Aqua Aerobics.
- Stick to my stricter budgets on spending money now I’m trying to be better with my money.
What have you been up to this week?