Five Things I Did Last Week
- I had a few days off post Download Festival on Monday and Tuesday and it was nice to relax, unpack, sort out the flat and generally get back to normal.
- On Tuesday evening I went to the O2 to do the walk over the building with a bunch of other bloggers/ vloggers and it was so much fun. Thankfully we were blessed with beautiful sunshine which gave us great visability.
- On Thursday evening me and Luke headed to Wembley Arena to see the Game of Thrones Experience which was music from the show played by the philharmonic and it was incredible but it’s really made me want to re-watch the show.
- On Saturday night I headed to Wembley Stadium to see Ed Sheeran and the show was amazing. I got introduced to Ann-Marie who supported who was great and the whole show was just what I’d expect from Ed.
- Sunday was Father’s Day so I headed round to my parents to go out for dinner and it was so nice catching up with the family.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I finally found some time to do some mini DIY’s that I’ve been meaning to do and I am so happy with how they turned out even though they’re nowhere near as polished as the YouTube tutorials I see online.
- I got time to do a few face masks this week and my skin has really thanked me. It’s reminded me how much I need to care for myself.
- I bought tickets to see The Fever 333 in a really small show in August and I am so excited about going to see them again.
- I also bought my ticket for the Bury Tomorrow show in December which is also going to be incredible.
- I finally got a reply from Norweigan and got a refund on the prebooked seats which we paid for but never got.
Five Things Which Sucked
- Our Sainsburys order arrived over an hour late again and it’s getting to the point where it doesn’t feel worth doing home deliveries with them as they never arrive on time.
- Some of my hot glue DIY’s didn’t quite stick so I’ve had to do a second attempt to see if it’s going to work better this time.
- I didn’t have time to go and get my nails done properly so I’ll have to try and get there this week as they don’t look great.
- I tried to iron on some patches to my denim jackets and they just aren’t sticking so I’m going to have to sew them on which I am not looking forward to.
- I have finally stepped down from Mosh/ Hit The Floor which is such an end of era for me and although it’s going to be good in the long run it is such a shame.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Sit down and do a content strategy of things I want to do now I no longer have Mosh/ Hit The Floor to work on.
- Look into an advanced journalism course I’ve had my eye on for a while as now I should have a bit more free time.
- Pack for my weekend in Wales when we go to visit Luke’s sister at university.
- Get my car cleaned as it looks pretty disgusting after Download Festival.
- Sort out my nails and either re-do them myself or treat myself to a shellac manicure at a salon.
What have you been up to this week?