Five Things – Week 119

Five Things – Week 119

Five Things I Did Last Week

• I had a few days off post Download Festival on Monday and Tuesday and it was nice to relax, unpack, sort out the flat and generally get back to normal.
  • On Tuesday evening I went to the O2 to do the walk over the building with a bunch of other bloggers/ vloggers and it was so much fun. Thankfully we were blessed with beautiful sunshine which gave us great visability.
  • On Thursday evening me and Luke headed to Wembley Arena to see the Game of Thrones Experience which was music from the show played by the philharmonic and it was incredible but it’s really made me want to re-watch the show.
  • On Saturday night I headed to Wembley Stadium to see Ed Sheeran and the show was amazing. I got introduced to Ann-Marie who supported who was great and the whole show was just what I’d expect from Ed.
  • Sunday was Father’s Day so I headed round to my parents to go out for dinner and it was so nice catching up with the family.

Five Great Things To Happen

• I finally found some time to do some mini DIY’s that I’ve been meaning to do and I am so happy with how they turned out even though they’re nowhere near as polished as the YouTube tutorials I see online.
  • I got time to do a few face masks this week and my skin has really thanked me. It’s reminded me how much I need to care for myself.
  • I bought tickets to see The Fever 333 in a really small show in August and I am so excited about going to see them again.
  • I also bought my ticket for the Bury Tomorrow show in December which is also going to be incredible.
  • I finally got a reply from Norweigan and got a refund on the prebooked seats which we paid for but never got.

face masks

Five Things Which Sucked

• Our Sainsburys order arrived over an hour late again and it’s getting to the point where it doesn’t feel worth doing home deliveries with them as they never arrive on time.
  • Some of my hot glue DIY’s didn’t quite stick so I’ve had to do a second attempt to see if it’s going to work better this time.
  • I didn’t have time to go and get my nails done properly so I’ll have to try and get there this week as they don’t look great.
  • I tried to iron on some patches to my denim jackets and they just aren’t sticking so I’m going to have to sew them on which I am not looking forward to.
  • I have finally stepped down from Mosh/ Hit The Floor which is such an end of era for me and although it’s going to be good in the long run it is such a shame.

Five Things To Do This Week

• Sit down and do a content strategy of things I want to do now I no longer have Mosh/ Hit The Floor to work on.
  • Look into an advanced journalism course I’ve had my eye on for a while as now I should have a bit more free time.
  • Pack for my weekend in Wales when we go to visit Luke’s sister at university.
  • Get my car cleaned as it looks pretty disgusting after Download Festival.
  • Sort out my nails and either re-do them myself or treat myself to a shellac manicure at a salon.
What have you been up to this week?

Five Things - Week 119

1. bex allum
    June 18, 2018 / 8:42 pm

I love the concept of 5 things, it makes you think and reflect on the week. I should give it a go.

2. June 18, 2018 / 9:37 pm

I am green with envy that you got to see Ed Sheeran this weekend – amazing! I knew a few people that went – it must have been pretty epic.

3. June 19, 2018 / 8:38 am

How do you manage to fit so much awesomeness into each week! I swear you must have 48 hour days 🙂

4. bryanna skye
    June 19, 2018 / 1:22 pm

what a busy week!! and sounds like it was a blast — I really want to do the GoT tour 🙂

5. June 19, 2018 / 3:46 pm

I really need to take care of my skin better, those face masks sound great. Sounds like a busy, fun packed week.

6. June 19, 2018 / 7:37 pm

Download must have been an incredible experience. I would love to have seen Ozzy headline on the Sunday as I grew up with his music.

7. Helen
    June 19, 2018 / 9:33 pm

You always have such busy weeks! We saw Ed recently, he’s brilliant live isn’t he. I saw your instagram post at the top of the 02 it looked an amazing experience. Hope you get everything done you want to this week.

8. June 20, 2018 / 9:16 am

Sounds like a fun week all in all! Our Sainsbury’s deliveries are always on time, but a lot of time core items are missing so we have to go to the shop anyway…

9. June 21, 2018 / 6:03 pm

We loved Ed when we saw him last year and I would love to see him again. I love his and Ann_marie’s new song

10. June 26, 2018 / 11:31 am

You saw Ed!! I am so envious! I tried to get tickets for Belfast, but I think we all broke the ticketmaster website, lol. Also, those tissue masks look amazing!

11. June 26, 2018 / 12:30 pm

Shame about the Sainsbury’s home delivery being late that can be a nuisance. Glad to hear yo got a refund for those seats x

12. Hannah
    June 27, 2018 / 12:40 am

The game of thrones experience sounds very good. Would like to see that

13. June 27, 2018 / 5:29 pm

Ooh that moisture bomb face mask looks good! I keep meaning to have a little pamper night but I just never find the time of late!

14. June 27, 2018 / 5:37 pm

I could really do with that lavender foot mask, my feet are killing me today

15. June 28, 2018 / 8:43 pm

How was Download this year? I’ve not read much about it! You’ve just reminded me that I need to treat my skin to a face mask soon as it’s feeling pretty dry at the moment. I think it’s because of the sunshine!

Louise x

16. June 28, 2018 / 9:51 pm

Treat yourself to a shellac manicure – after having to wait over an hour for another Sainsbury’s delivery, you deserve it 😉 plus, not jealous you saw Ed Sheeran at all x

17. June 28, 2018 / 10:01 pm

Wow, you did loads! The Ed Sheeran concert sounds like a lot of fun, I’d quite like to see him live 🙂