Five Things I Did Last Week
- Over Tuesday and Wednesday I had a relaxing start to the week after my Monday off work.
- On Thursday me and Luke headed to Cheltenham for our first experience of 2000 trees festival and it was one of my favourite festival experiences.
- On Saturday evening me and Luke headed to Twickenham Stadium to see Eminem and the show was absolutely amazing. I’d seen Eminem twice before this show at festivals but this was by far the best experience.
- During the day on Sunday I took my nan and mum shopping in a local town and it was a nice relaxing afternoon and I managed to grab a few nice bits while we were out.
- On Sunday evening we headed to see The Incredibles and although a 14 year wait for anything is too long it was such a good movie.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I managed to have a bit of a tidy up in my flat which I am happy about as the living room was starting to get a bit untidy.
- I’ve managed to keep on top of all my blog work which I’m so happy about as it’s been pretty busy lately but I have a schedule in place and it’s been good keeping on top of it.
- The final part of shelving is now up in our spare bedroom so the space is now starting to look more liveable and less messy.
- Me and Luke bought tickets to see a new show out over the summer called Knights of Roses and I am so excited as the soundtrack is all classic/ glam rock tracks so it should be really good.
- I definitely feel like I have been eating better both with the lunches I’ve been taking into work and the dinners I’ve been having.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I wasn’t feeling well at all on Friday so I stayed home off work which was such a shame as I had wanted to pop to Westfield after work.
- As I didn’t get as much done on Friday I wasn’t able to start my journalism course so I need to do that next week.
- I have an invoice overdue and I really need the money to come through so I can pay something off.
- As Luke had some long days at work we haven’t got some bits done in the flat which I’d have liked to have done.
- On Friday I managed to lock myself out of my flat when I forgot my keys so I had to buzz to someone else in the building I knew to get them to let me in.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Plan Instagram content for a collaboration I am doing over the next few months.
- Be as social as I can during an event later this week. I am so bad at talking to new people so I really need to push myself.
- Buy tickets for next year’s 2000 trees festival while they are discounted.
- Actually start my advanced journalism course as I didn’t have time to do this last week.
- Try and plan a trip to Westfield so I can test out the IT Cosmetics foundation and concealer shades.
What have you been up to this week?