Five Things – Week 123

Five Things – Week 123

Five Things I Did Last Week

• Over Tuesday and Wednesday I had a relaxing start to the week after my Monday off work.
  • On Thursday me and Luke headed to Cheltenham for our first experience of 2000 trees festival and it was one of my favourite festival experiences.
  • On Saturday evening me and Luke headed to Twickenham Stadium to see Eminem and the show was absolutely amazing. I’d seen Eminem twice before this show at festivals but this was by far the best experience.
  • During the day on Sunday I took my nan and mum shopping in a local town and it was a nice relaxing afternoon and I managed to grab a few nice bits while we were out.
  • On Sunday evening we headed to see The Incredibles and although a 14 year wait for anything is too long it was such a good movie.

Five Great Things To Happen

• I managed to have a bit of a tidy up in my flat which I am happy about as the living room was starting to get a bit untidy.
  • I’ve managed to keep on top of all my blog work which I’m so happy about as it’s been pretty busy lately but I have a schedule in place and it’s been good keeping on top of it.
  • The final part of shelving is now up in our spare bedroom so the space is now starting to look more liveable and less messy.
  • Me and Luke bought tickets to see a new show out over the summer called Knights of Roses and I am so excited as the soundtrack is all classic/ glam rock tracks so it should be really good.
  • I definitely feel like I have been eating better both with the lunches I’ve been taking into work and the dinners I’ve been having.

2000 trees

Five Things Which Sucked

• I wasn’t feeling well at all on Friday so I stayed home off work which was such a shame as I had wanted to pop to Westfield after work.
  • As I didn’t get as much done on Friday I wasn’t able to start my journalism course so I need to do that next week.
  • I have an invoice overdue and I really need the money to come through so I can pay something off.
  • As Luke had some long days at work we haven’t got some bits done in the flat which I’d have liked to have done.
  • On Friday I managed to lock myself out of my flat when I forgot my keys so I had to buzz to someone else in the building I knew to get them to let me in.

Five Things To Do This Week

• Plan Instagram content for a collaboration I am doing over the next few months.
  • Be as social as I can during an event later this week. I am so bad at talking to new people so I really need to push myself.
  • Buy tickets for next year’s 2000 trees festival while they are discounted.
  • Actually start my advanced journalism course as I didn’t have time to do this last week.
  • Try and plan a trip to Westfield so I can test out the IT Cosmetics foundation and concealer shades.
What have you been up to this week?

Five Things - Week 123

1. July 16, 2018 / 2:31 pm

Wow, there are so many festivals I haven’t heard of. 2000 Trees sounds like a really cool one.

2. July 16, 2018 / 3:06 pm

What a week you have had, hope your feeling a lot better now? I saw quite a few people on my feed going to the Eminem concert it sounds like it was really amazing!

3. July 16, 2018 / 3:34 pm

Being locked out of one’s house blows chow…..I did that once and had to call my wife to bail me out….The Incredibles is such a hoot!!

4. July 16, 2018 / 7:56 pm

Oh my gosh, a festival and Eminem in one week – I am jealous. Hope you’re feeling better after Friday!
    C x

5. July 17, 2018 / 9:21 am

I was thinking you’d had a lovely week, with some exciting events on, until I read Friday. Not so nice. But is that because it was the 13th? Glad you got it sorted though in the end. 14 years has definitely been a long wait for The Incredible’s, but I have heard from everyone that has seen it that is it fab.

6. July 17, 2018 / 11:28 am

I bet the Eminem concert was amazing to be at! I’ve heard it was good. Shame about the unpaid invoice, though.

7. July 17, 2018 / 1:16 pm

OOh, that Mermaid Shimmer looks so pretty! You always go to the best festivals as well.

8. July 17, 2018 / 2:42 pm

Im away at the minute and dint prep work wise before we left so im working whilst sitting in the sun lol I need to get some sort of plan in place like you when i get back x

9. July 17, 2018 / 4:47 pm

Completely jelly that you went to an Eminem concert. Not gonna lie.

Loving the look of the mermaid products.

10. July 17, 2018 / 7:46 pm

Sounds like you have a had a great week. I’m glad you enjoyed Eminem shame that you were poorly on Friday which has put you behind a bit. Here’s hoping you can get started on the journalism course this week.

11. July 17, 2018 / 10:10 pm

Ahh I would love to see Eminem! You are so good planning Instagram content, I’m very last minute with my Instagram

12. July 17, 2018 / 10:21 pm

Ah seeing Eminem is something I’ve always wanted to do! Good luck planning out all your Pinterest content.

13. July 18, 2018 / 1:46 am

It sounds like you’ve got so organised and on top of everything, I’m feeling slightly out of control with everything at the moment and long to get better sorted.

14. July 18, 2018 / 8:26 am

Wow. How cool that you got to see Eminem again. And I’m really pleased to read that you’re on top of all your blog work.

15. July 18, 2018 / 12:33 pm

How amazing that you got to see both Eminem and go to 2000 Trees in the same week! Well done on keeping on track with blog stuff and can’t wait to see your Instagram collaboration.

16. July 18, 2018 / 2:40 pm

I can’t wait to see the Incredibles! Has it really been 14 years?! I saw Eminem at Milton Keynes bowl years and years ago. Was okay.

17. Jade Bremner
    July 18, 2018 / 8:22 pm

I can’t explain how jealous I am that you went to see Eminem. The tree festival sounds really interesting I’m going to have a look and see if it’s my kind of thing x

18. July 18, 2018 / 9:36 pm

I am sorry to hear you were not feeling well. hope you are now better. It’s great that you managed to get on top of blogging! 🙂

19. Rachel
    July 20, 2018 / 10:10 am

You always have the most jammed packed weeks! I know a lot of people who went to to 2000 trees and said it’s the best festival they’ve been to, sounds great! Xo