Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Monday I had a nice evening in while Luke was out so I managed to catch up on a few bits and pieces at home and I finished another season of The Great British Bake Off.
- On Wednesday I worked in our London office for the day and met my friend for lunch at Rudy’s Vegan Diner and the food was so good. If I didn’t know it was vegan I wouldn’t have questioned it.
- Later on Wednesday evening I met Luke and ticked Bird off my London restaurant list before we headed to Islington Academy to see The Fever 333 who were incredible.
- On Saturday I had a good relaxing day at home including getting my hair redyed and I am so happy with how bright it looks.
- On Sunday me and Luke headed down to Portsmouth to Victorious Festival. Sadly the day was a bit of a washout with the weather but we saw a few great bands while we were there.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I’ve got tickets to go to Thorpe Park next month and I am so excited to head there as me and Luke have never done a theme park together and it’s been an age since I’ve been to Thorpe Park.
- I have put together a full budget plan for September and as long as I stick to it I think i’ll be in a better position to save money which is great.
- I’ve started to clear out my kitchen cupboards and I’ve managed to put a lot of stuff which was out on my worksurfaces into cupboards meaning I have a lot of extra space out.
- I’ve now managed to some research into areas for houses and we have quite a list of locations looking at the distance from my work and travel into London. It’s still a while away but it gives us a good base.
- Bring Me The Horizon have released a new track which I absolutely love and they’ve announced a UK tour which I’ll be grabbing tickets or next week.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I ordered some things to my US PO Box to be shipped over and the cost of postage was a lot more than I had originally thought but I have to ship them as I’ve already paid for the items.
- We were due to go back to Aqua Aerobics this week but unfortunately my mum wasn’t well enough to go so we’re going to go next week.
- My Dr Martens got so muddy at Victorious Festival and I am dreading cleaning them off.
- I am a bit gutted that I didn’t make it to Reading Festival at all this year as the line up was better than I originally remember seeing when I made the decision not to go. Especially as Bring Me did a secret set on Friday.
- We were meant to go out for dinner with my family on Saturday night but Luke had a bad day at work so we decided to stay in and have a chilled one.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Add more things to eBay so I can try and get rid of a lot of my clothes before we do the next phase of clearing out.
- Enjoy my bank holiday and take at least part of the day out for some self-care including having a bath and face mask and watching a movie.
- I know I say it every week but lose some weight at Slimming World. I am determined to make better choices and I have a good feeling about this week.
- Buy a new laptop bag when I get paid. I’ve seen some beautiful ones on Typo which I am keen on so I think it will be one of these.
- Pay off my Treatbox Advent Calendar which I pre-ordered a few months back.
What have you been up to this week?