Five Six Things I Did Last Week
- On Tuesday I headed back to Badminton with a few of my friends and it was a good hour of exercise and a nice chance to have a quick catch up.
- On Thursday after work we headed to Ikea as there were a few bits that I wanted to pick up. We were quite restrained and I didn’t go too crazy buying things then we ended our trip the only way you can with meatballs.
- On Friday I had the day off work as I wanted a day to relax before the long bank holiday weekend.
- On Saturday I got on the coach to Leeds where me and my friend went to Slam Dunk festival which was so much fun. I managed to catch a fair few new bands which was good and then we saw Good Charlotte headline.
- After getting a coach home through the night I went to Slam Dunk festival in Hatfield on Sunday. This was held in a new venue and was much more like a traditional festival and it was so great.
- On Monday we headed to Luke’s parents to have a nice bank holiday BBQ and relax and it was such a great day.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I managed to have a nice pamper on Monday evening with a bath, a face mask and a general relax which was much needed.
- I lost half a pound at Slimming World and although this is such a small figure after not going last week I am just happy with a loss.
- I got my passes confirmed for Community Festival at the beginning of July and I am so excited to see Marmozets and You Me At Six again.
- Luke managed to get a shelf up in our spare bedroom which means we’ve been able to unpack all his pop’s and figures to put them up.
- When we went to Ikea we bought a new shoe cabinet and it’s now made up in the flat and I absolutely love how it looks in our hallway.
Five Things Which Sucked
- I didn’t feel too well on Monday morning, I think my body just felt a little rundown which was a shame as I would have liked to have been more productive in the morning.
- I didn’t manage to do as much flat stuff on my day off as I’d have liked which means I’ll definitely be tidying up over the weekend.
- I was meant to get up a competition for my social media last week but I haven’t yet got round to it.
- We had packed up the last bits of Luke’s from his parents but unfortunately had to leave early so we didn’t manage to put it all in the van.
- I’ve been a bit out of touch with the music site I manage as a lot of the team have been away so it’s been a bit tough.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Do all of my reviews from Slam Dunk Festival
- Take all the outfit images that I need for posts going live in June
- Continue going to the gym and go at least twice
- Get a last minute hotel booked for Download Festival next week
- Sort out Father’s Day presents and get them wrapped so I’m not doing it last minute
What have you been up to this week?