Make Exercising Easier With Flexible Gym Use

Make Exercising Easier With Flexible Gym Use

When I used to be a member at the gym sometimes I’d have a great month and go loads of times making my monthly membership fees worth paying, but some months I’d be away a lot or just not get to go and I’d find myself paying not much under £50 for just a few classes. When I started my new job I found out they had an onsite gym so I cancelled my membership and decided I would just use that and so far it’s been a mixed bag.

As the gym at my work is quite small and it’s just a handful of equipment sometimes it’s nice to use a larger gym on occassion, take part in a class or go for a swim but it’s just not worth me paying the monthly membership fees which is where Esquared come in. Esquared is an app which allows you to book one-off classes or two-hour gym sessions as and when you like within London meaning you can go to different gyms every time or just choose to pay and use them as and when without having to worry about membership costs.

Esquared Booking

Pick and choose activities

Sometimes you might fancy going for a swim, other times you might want to do a boxing class and each gym you go to might not have the same facilities. I went for a normal gym session one week at a gym in Wembley which wasn’t too far from me and then another night I did a HIIT fitness class in central London after an event I was going to. Having the flexibility of not being tied down means you can try different activities which might be hosted at different venues.

Add credits whenever you like

You can add credits to your account in advance rather than paying each time you use the gym so you can always add some money on when you get paid and then you’re good to go when ever you work out. Once I had money in my account I could browse around the easy to use app and look at the different gyms and classes on offer and just book as and when I found one I liked the look of.

Esquared Code

Pay as when you want to workout

As you’re only paying for the workouts you do you don’t have to feel like you’re paying out and not making the most out of a membership which I’m sure is a feeling a lot of us have from time to time. As you’re only paying for what you’re using if you have a busy month, go on holiday or just need some time for yourself you’re not wasting money.

No timely inductions

You have to sign a quick tick box waiver on the app to show that you’re healthy enough for the activities but other than that you don’t need to worry about having inductions each time you go to a different gym which means you can just scroll up to reception, hand them the code which shows on your app and then you’re in. This is great if you’re always on the move in London and want to work out where ever you are.

Find out more on the Esquared Website or download the app through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

Make Exercising Easier With Flexible Gym Use

*This post has been written in collaboration with Esquared but all thoughts and opinions are my own

1. May 26, 2018 / 2:20 pm

Oh I like the sound of this. With kids and my husbands hours varying, I never know when I can get to the gym. So flexibility sounds great

2. May 26, 2018 / 10:28 pm

Oh this sounds exactly what I need. I was the same as you when I had gym membership, sometimes going all the time then having long periods where I didn’t go at all. I love the sound of this.

3. May 27, 2018 / 2:36 pm

Sounds like a super app for those who don’t have the space to work out at home. I’ll definitely check it out!

4. May 28, 2018 / 10:53 am

I think its a great option for people who work so they have the option to find gyms near home and work and for whatever they feel like doing at the time.

5. May 28, 2018 / 7:20 pm

I think that having the option to book time in a largergym is such a good idea.

6. May 29, 2018 / 3:17 pm

I love the sound of this app and the fact you can go anywhere, this would suit so many people I know too x

7. May 30, 2018 / 9:45 am

This sounds like a really great idea. It’s something I’d definitely use if I were brave enough to actually set foot in a gym!

Louise x

8. May 30, 2018 / 5:17 pm

I hate gym inductions with a passion, every gym you go to you have to do another one. My gym is really expensive because it includes the pool which I never use I love the idea of this app though x

9. May 31, 2018 / 11:24 am

This is a really clever idea. I think credits are a great way to get to different gyms and love this flexible option. My husband might like this idea!

10. June 4, 2018 / 12:16 pm

That’s a great idea. I’ve actually never gotten a gym membership because of the reasons you describe. I didn’t want to start all full on and then the next month struggle to make the time. Great solution!

11. June 4, 2018 / 5:47 pm

This is an excellent idea, over the years I have paid so much money in membership but never get my moneys worth because as you describe one thing or another can get in the way. Thank you for this!

12. June 4, 2018 / 9:18 pm

What a great idea. It can be a challenge to find classes and groups and also availability. This will be great for so many people. I was always very strict with myself when I had a gym membership but I can get how easy it would be to not be able to commit as often as you’d want to

13. June 5, 2018 / 1:12 pm

Brilliant idea. I really need to get myself into more of an exercise routine and a flexible gym sounds great to me.

14. June 5, 2018 / 1:26 pm

This sounds like a brilliant idea. I hate the wasted money on a gym membership; sometimes you feel you should just cancel it, but then if you do, it’s like finally admitting to yourself that you’re giving up or failing. This looks like a much better alternative, both for physical and your mental wellbeing!

15. June 5, 2018 / 5:19 pm

Finally! It’s about time someone came up with a way to use the gym without having to spend loads of money on a monthly membership:)

16. June 6, 2018 / 11:32 pm

I’ve always been awful at exercising, and the one time I made the silly mistake to join a gym, it ended up being something I couldn’t face cancelling, because I’d have to actually go there to cancel (I used to call it my ‘monthly donation’). I love the idea you can book one-off classes when you want. That would definitely keep me motivated, and wouldn’t give me the impression I’m wasting my money!