Five Things I Did Last Week
- Monday was bank holiday Monday so I had a nice chilled day after doing our weekly shot which included binge watching TV, some housework and having a bath/ face mask. It was nice to just chill at home.
- On Friday we went to Luke’s parents house as his sister is now back from university so we had dinner and a catch up which was nice.
- From Friday evening I was insured on Luke’s Mercedes meaning it’s now my everyday car which is really cool. On Saturday I had a bunch of errands to run so I drove it around a lot.
- On Saturday evening I went on a triple date with two of my friends and their partners where we did a local escape room which was lots of fun and we completed in 37 minutes *go us*. Then we went on for dinner and drinks which was a nice way to round off the evening.
- On Sunday I headed to Thorpe Park with Luke, his best friend and his partner and it was a fun day of rides and eating. I hadn’t been to Thorpe Park in ages and I had forgotten how much I love rides.
Five Great Things To Happen
- I managed to lose 3.5 pounds at Slimming World this week which I am so happy about.
- I got tickets to three of the Bring Me The Horizon shows including both London shows and the one in Birmingham and I am so excited for it as it feels like I haven’t seen them for ages.
- I finally set up my music news section of this blog which you can reach by clicking the banner on the right. I have missed doing more music writing so it’s something I am planning to do more of.
- I know it’s barely September but I bought the Selfridges advent calendar and I am o excited to have it for December as the contents look so worth it.
- I’ve had a few quotes to sort out the small scratches on my old car and they’ve come in much more reasonable than I’d expected.
Five Things Which Sucked
- We booked in to go to aqua aerobics but this week it was cancelled. It feels like I’m destined not to go back.
- We haven’t managed to clean my new car yet so it’s a little dirty at the moment from being used so much during Luke’s work.
- I didn’t get round to adding anything extra to eBay from my pile of clothes so I still have a mess in my spare room of things I need to sell.
- It’s my Nan’s birthday later this month and I’m really struggling to work out what to get her. I love spoiling my family but it can get hard to think of ideas all the time.
- I’ve been feeling quite tired this week which is odd as I don’t think I’ve had any less sleep than normal so I think I need a catch up day.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Stick to week one of my new budget plans and make sure I am stricter with my spending.
- Start planning and doing some outreach ready for my Christmas gift guides. I have started pretty early this week as I want to make sure I am well prepared.
- Sort out my exact plans for my London days over the weekend while Luke is away.
- See if I can make a plan on when to see Christopher Robin as I really want to see it.
- Do at least two exercise sessions over the week to ease me back in.
What have you been up to this week?