Five Things I Did Last Week
- On Wednesday evening after a slightly later evening at work I had a lovely catch up dinner with my best friend in Bella Italia where we stuffed our faces and just had a proper catch up.
- On Friday I had a night in while Luke was at his friends’ and I just relaxed, watched some videos and just generally had a catch up night.
- On Saturday me and Luke headed into London during the day starting in Camden in food before going to the London Gin Club to do a tasting selection of gin’s which was so much fun to try out a lot of gin’s.
- Sunday started off with a trip to the DC Exhibition at the O2 Arena which was really interesting to walk around and see some of the original costumes and old comic books.
- On Sunday afternoon we headed to Meat Liquor as Luke had never been before and then we went to Community Festival which was so much fun
Five Great Things To Happen
- I have confirmed my work with Visit York where I have a 2 night stay in York planned for August and I am so excited to explore the city.
- I managed to sell a lot of my Ebay items this week so I’ve been able to clear out a lot from my spare bedroom. It’s slowly becoming more of a usable space again.
- Me and Luke started looking at houses and what’s out there even though we know it will be about 18 months before we can realistically start to look. It’s nice to know what’s out there but it’s sad because we found a few which we really liked.
- I bought tickets to see Ink in September which is Dougie from McFly’s new band and I am pretty excited to see them, and for once tickets were so cheap i.e. under £25 for two tickets.
- I managed to have a mass photo taking session which means that all of my pending/ written posts have been scheduled.
Five Things Which Sucked
- The gin festival I was due to go to at the weekend got cancelled during the week. I heard that the company didn’t pay the venue and now their website has disappeared. Thankfully I’ve been refunded but I was kind of gutted about the cancellation.
- I had a beautiful set of wedges sent through to me but they’re just a little too wide so they don’t fit properly.
- I really need to have a bit of a freezer clear out but I’ve not managed to yet as I know we have so much stuff which we need to either eat or get rid of.
- I’ve not been back to the gym at all and I feel so bad about that, I’m really hoping as the weather is nicer that I can just go out walking more.
- I’ve been out quite a few times over this week and I know I haven’t eaten that well so I am kind of dreading getting weighed next week.
Five Things To Do This Week
- Complete my write up from Community Festival which I went to.
- Start packing for my glamping trip at the weekend and make sure I have everything that I need.
- Do more cooking as I’m at home a lot more this week.
- Get up the final items I have ready to sell on Ebay.
- Pop to Primark and grab some bits ready for my glamping trip as it’s going to be pretty warm.
What have you been up to this week?